Palmer and Alexander = suck - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Palmer and Alexander = suck

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:34 pm

Turnip wrote:lol the funny thing is, Palmer looked very sharp, they just ran a lot and it was raining

Tell that to the people (like me) who got 4 points out of the bum! :-P :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:40 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
Turnip wrote:lol the funny thing is, Palmer looked very sharp, they just ran a lot and it was raining

Tell that to the people (like me) who got 4 points out of the bum! :-P :-b

With my scoring format I got 0! Hell even with Bulgers awful performance he would have gotten me 4 points. :~(

Oh well next week! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby St. Brian » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:15 am

Yeah, you just gotta be patient with studs like this. I got Palmer w/ a sixth-round pick and drafted Steve Smith, but was able to trade him for Chad Johnson. The guy that traded for Smith was really happy with me today. I had Alexander as my keeper.

Yes today sucked, but the odds of it happening again are a 1,000 to 1. And I don't believe the Madden curse will snag Shaun.
"We sucked. We couldn't do diddly-poo out there..." Jim Mora
St. Brian
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby firesword » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:20 pm

Palmer will not fail you much more. The whole offense had bad numbers but when you watched them they were still in their elite form. I expect Palmer to be the #1 or # 2 QB this year. The bengals offense hasnt suffered at all this offseason. Housh being out couldve also hurt him. And plus Chad will start complaining if he doesnt get the ball in the endzone ;-D

I have Shaun and... Idk maybe its just a coincidence (Madden Curse) but 0 points. Sure you can blame it on the line but he fumbled twice and looked sluggish. The whole SEA offense did. Hopefuly DET just stepped it up and he will be able to bounce back. But look at Domanick Davis who over the last few years had arguably the worst O-line in football and Did way better then how SA did on Sunday most of the time. To me SA is definatley the better runner and league MVP and holds TD record , to me if he doesnt make something happen against DET... Im just worried.
firesword
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 17)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting