Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 pm

thatonepoorkid wrote:something

Nice sig. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:54 pm

WOW!!! Great game!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:30 am

Kind of funny at the sports bar I was at. The place was pretty empty when I arrived, but there was one table with 3 guys watching this game. One wore a Michigan jersey, another with a Hawkeye jersey, and the last one donning an Iowa jersey. All 3 were going absolutely ape shit every time Brady srewed up, got clobbered, or whatever. One of the best ironic things I've ever seen. ;-D
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:41 am

The thing is, as a Michigan fan, I thought it was a great game =, for the simple fact that they won big, butr I am sure a lot of people who were just casual viewers were dissappointed that they didnt see a great game.

With regards to what was said earlier, I thought Carr for the most part coached a good game, except his playcalling at the beginning could have used a bit of work.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby jayday » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:34 am

Wow, Michigan absolutely killed the Irish :-b I was impressed....Henne looked very good and I never expected a game like that from the Mario kid....He's only a sophmore right? And Lamar Woodley is quickly improving his draft stock...Where was this intensity last year?

I think I'm one of the only Buckeye fans in the nation that enjoys seeing both Ohio State and Michigan continue to go undefeated heading into the Big Game....There's nothing better than having that final game decide your entire season....So I don't root for them to go undefeated :-P :-b but if both schools do go undefeated, it just makes the Big Game that much sweeter....

If things continue on their current course, this year's game is shaping up to be another classic ;-D
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby VaderFin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:23 am

Yay for Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:31 pm

jayday wrote:Wow, Michigan absolutely killed the Irish :-b I was impressed....Henne looked very good and I never expected a game like that from the Mario kid....He's only a sophmore right? And Lamar Woodley is quickly improving his draft stock...Where was this intensity last year?

I think I'm one of the only Buckeye fans in the nation that enjoys seeing both Ohio State and Michigan continue to go undefeated heading into the Big Game....There's nothing better than having that final game decide your entire season....So I don't root for them to go undefeated :-P :-b but if both schools do go undefeated, it just makes the Big Game that much sweeter....

If things continue on their current course, this year's game is shaping up to be another classic ;-D

I cheer for Ohio St. to be undefeated going into the game. Makes a victory that much sweeter.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
jayday wrote:Wow, Michigan absolutely killed the Irish :-b I was impressed....Henne looked very good and I never expected a game like that from the Mario kid....He's only a sophmore right? And Lamar Woodley is quickly improving his draft stock...Where was this intensity last year?

I cheer for Ohio St. to be undefeated going into the game. Makes a victory that much sweeter.

I too have thought about all of this, but the season is only 3 weeks old- lets not get into all this too much.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Kilroy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:20 am

You mean you can remember what that feels like?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby CC » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:37 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:

You mean you can remember what that feels like?

Touche.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football