wilkins...im dissapointed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

wilkins...im dissapointed

Moderator: Football Moderators

wilkins...im dissapointed

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:02 pm

man...if he had just kicked ONE MORE field goal he would have scored me 21 in blackjack by himself!!! (the rest of my cards scored zero)

come on wilkins....you are slacking...only 6 field goals??? i thought you had 7 in you easily!!! better step it up next time , i need that icon ;-D

:-b :-b :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: wilkins...im dissapointed

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:58 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:man...if he had just kicked ONE MORE field goal he would have scored me 21 in blackjack by himself!!! (the rest of my cards scored zero)

come on wilkins....you are slacking...only 6 field goals??? i thought you had 7 in you easily!!! better step it up next time , i need that icon ;-D

LOL! :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby UTLonghorns » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:00 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:man...if he had just kicked ONE MORE field goal he would have scored me 21 in blackjack by himself!!! (the rest of my cards scored zero)

He missed one too. :-/
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:52 pm

I hope Brooks rushes for a TD tonight. That's salvage this week for me.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby logan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:42 pm

crumpler busted me by 1 freaking point. if only feely or reed had kicked one less
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby eagles21 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:52 pm

Stupid Wilkins busted me, but I can't complain. He's on my fantasy team. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mattb47 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:03 pm

eagles21 wrote:Stupid Wilkins busted me, but I can't complain. He's on my fantasy team. ;-D

yea, same here. There's no way i could have anticipated him getting 18 pts himself though....
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:30 am

Hey me too!!! I had like 6 other guys and no one else scored... :-P

Incidentally, if you didn't see the game, he did have 7 FG's...but one of them was called back on a penalty, then he missed the re-try. :-[
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:02 pm

6 field goals? pshhh Wilkins needs to step up his game and stop playing like a rookie :-b

Anyone know when the Blackjack standings are published? I belive they have to be calculated by hand, which wouldnt be a fun or easy task at all, so i completely understand.

Just wondering if there was a day of the week they are published or if it just depends on which night of the week Deluxe stays up till 4am crunching numbers.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Madison » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:43 pm

Alkaholik wrote:just depends on which night of the week Deluxe stays up till 4am crunching numbers.

Bingo! ;-D

:-b

Actually, with any luck, the standings will be updated on a fairly regular schedule, but with them having to be hand done, they will get posted as quickly as possible I'm sure. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk