Well, interestingly enough, I got 21. Good thing Marvin didn't score. :-°
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:55 pm

Alkaholik wrote:6 field goals? pshhh Wilkins needs to step up his game and stop playing like a rookie :-b

Anyone know when the Blackjack standings are published? I belive they have to be calculated by hand, which wouldnt be a fun or easy task at all, so i completely understand.

Just wondering if there was a day of the week they are published or if it just depends on which night of the week Deluxe stays up till 4am crunching numbers.

yeah....they have to be added by hand :-o ...and since i have the scoring done in a yahoo public league in which i dont want to pay for stat tracker on, final scores arent shown until tuesday. the scores will be up by about 7:00pm (or right around PST) tonight ...ive been at work all day today and just came home for a minute on my lunch. i get off at 6 and plan on doing it right when i get here.

so...unless someone wants to pay for stat tracker for me, you can expect weekly blackjack scores on tuesdays ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:36 pm

^^^ dang deluxe you seem busy :-°
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SniperShot » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:03 pm

Tuesday night is fine!

Keep up the good work. This is a great game. ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby logan » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:51 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:6 field goals? pshhh Wilkins needs to step up his game and stop playing like a rookie :-b

Anyone know when the Blackjack standings are published? I belive they have to be calculated by hand, which wouldnt be a fun or easy task at all, so i completely understand.

Just wondering if there was a day of the week they are published or if it just depends on which night of the week Deluxe stays up till 4am crunching numbers.

yeah....they have to be added by hand :-o ...and since i have the scoring done in a yahoo public league in which i dont want to pay for stat tracker on, final scores arent shown until tuesday. the scores will be up by about 7:00pm (or right around PST) tonight ...ive been at work all day today and just came home for a minute on my lunch. i get off at 6 and plan on doing it right when i get here.

so...unless someone wants to pay for stat tracker for me, you can expect weekly blackjack scores on tuesdays ;-D

hey if you need any point totals i pay for stattracker and can hook you up with anything you may need. just hit me up in a pm if you need.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:04 am

logan wrote:hey if you need any point totals i pay for stattracker and can hook you up with anything you may need. just hit me up in a pm if you need.

the problem is i had to set up a league up with scoring made just for blackjack (nothing scores in it but what scores in blackjack)...if the league wasnt set up under that point system, you would have to go through every player and manually look at how points were scored ( on QBs since passing tds dont count.... all the yardage points wouldnt count...etc..)

but anyways, ive decided to just go ahead and throw down the money for stat tracker on that account...so for the most part i should be crunching numbers on late monday nights starting this week ;-D

thanks a lot for the help offer logan ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:51 am

no problem
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Previous

Return to Cafe Games Talk