Jacksonville: Who's the #1 Receiver? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jacksonville: Who's the #1 Receiver?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Rohan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:46 pm

So much for predictions. Regiie Williams is now the go-to-guy in Jag-Town. I was lucky enough to pick him off waivers, hope none of you "predicted"
Rohan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby onnestabe » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:54 pm

INKcogKNEEdough wrote:Bottom line: I would say any of them would be worth a flier as a bye week #3 WR, or injury replacement. NONE of them should be counted on as a #2 fantsay WR though.

Overall I would rank them as Jones then Wolford, then a good ways behind R.Williams.

Keep an eye on Marcedes Lewis if this injury doesnt linger. He is a Rookie TE who I think could be a very nice surprise sleeper.

I don't see how you can say this after watching the last 4/5 weeks. Wilford (with an 'i') and Jones are clearly battling for the #2 WR spot behind Williams, and Wrighster has been the receiving TE so far, with Lewis being a no-show.

Your bottom line looks a lot like my preseason predictions - which I will freely admit were craptastic.
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby iky » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm

Apparently not Wilford. He's like what, 3rd recieving option?

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:26 pm

onnestabe wrote:
INKcogKNEEdough wrote:Bottom line: I would say any of them would be worth a flier as a bye week #3 WR, or injury replacement. NONE of them should be counted on as a #2 fantsay WR though.

Overall I would rank them as Jones then Wolford, then a good ways behind R.Williams.

Keep an eye on Marcedes Lewis if this injury doesnt linger. He is a Rookie TE who I think could be a very nice surprise sleeper.

I don't see how you can say this after watching the last 4/5 weeks. Wilford (with an 'i') and Jones are clearly battling for the #2 WR spot behind Williams, and Wrighster has been the receiving TE so far, with Lewis being a no-show.

Your bottom line looks a lot like my preseason predictions - which I will freely admit were craptastic.

If you look at the date of that comment it WAS indeed for all intents and purposes a 'preseason prediction'.....and for what it is worth, now looking at it 4 weeks later, it DOES indeed seem to be as you put it 'craptastic'. I am more than man enough to admit I was apparently quite wrong. Reggie looks like he has grown up finally. As a Jags fan I am more than happy that I was wrong and hope he keeps right on making me look like a fool.

INK
"THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!" - George costanza
INKcogKNEEdough
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:38 pm

reggie the man, i dont know what yall see....i see someone who is stepping up big time and making plays
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby onnestabe » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 pm

INKcogKNEEdough wrote:
onnestabe wrote:

If you look at the date of that comment it WAS indeed for all intents and purposes a 'preseason prediction'.....and for what it is worth, now looking at it 4 weeks later, it DOES indeed seem to be as you put it 'craptastic'. I am more than man enough to admit I was apparently quite wrong. Reggie looks like he has grown up finally. As a Jags fan I am more than happy that I was wrong and hope he keeps right on making me look like a fool.

INK

Oops. I didn't look at the post time. :-] Sorry 'bout that.
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk