Can people lay off T.O. now please? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Can people lay off T.O. now please?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can people lay off T.O. now please?

Postby joejccva » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:36 am

Keep in mind I'm not a Cowboys fan, and even though they lost I think everyone on their team did well pretty much. T.O. had a great game and got a TD. He's back and he wants to start over so people and the media need to get over the drama already.

T.O. is one of the best receivers in the league and he looked great yesterday.
joejccva
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:42 am

Nobody ever denied he's got skills. He just has a big mouth and he's an idiot. He has no respect for anybody but himself. Notice how he had a hamstring problem ALL training camp right up until the regular season and miraculessly its healed in time for the first game? Noticed how he showed up to ride the bike (normal activity for sore hammies) wearing the discovery outfit? Me me me, that's TO. Look at me Look at me I'm TO! ....He's not changed, and he will never change. :-t
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mattb47 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 am

Of course TO is going to be happy at the start of the season.....just wait until Bledsoe continues his play where he turns the ball over consistently and Dallas starts to lose....then you'll see the real TO start to come out. He can only hold it in for so long.

And like mysticpsych said, we never doubted his talent, only how easily he can self destruct and take his team down with him.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joejccva » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:00 am

Yea I understand the points you guys are making. I agree he has a big mouth, but he is trying to start over, and the media continously bashing him isn't helping. I definately can respect your opinions.

I guess I'm one of those football fans that believes in him, and think he'll be ok this year.
joejccva
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Luca Brasi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:50 am

Did you see the reaction on T.O.'s face when Bledsoe threw the INT with T.O. WIDE OPEN (not a typical case where TO "thought" he was wide open...he really was this time). He did not look happy with Drew...things could get worse (i.e. T.O.-McNabb) if Drew doesn't get it together.

Mod edit
Luca Brasi
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Postby RyanTB » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:53 am

I saw the look on his face. It's a ticking time bomb.
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby mattb47 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:15 pm

joejccva wrote:Yea I understand the points you guys are making. I agree he has a big mouth, but he is trying to start over, and the media continously bashing him isn't helping. I definately can respect your opinions.

I guess I'm one of those football fans that believes in him, and think he'll be ok this year.

Are you one of those football fans that believed in him when he went to Philly too? There is no way the guy has changed at all and he is in a much worse situation this year than last year for him to get individual production, which will definitely make him more prone to exploding even earlier.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deacon » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:17 pm

RyanTB wrote:I saw the look on his face. It's a ticking time bomb.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what TO does if they lose 2 or 3 straight games.

He complained that he didn't get the ball enough in Philly and they threw 70% of the time last year. He should have a ball with the Tuna's penchant for running.

And what does "he is trying to start over" mean. A zebra can't change his strips!
Bacon is the greatest meat of all!
deacon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:37 pm

mysticphysh wrote:Nobody ever denied he's got skills. He just has a big mouth and he's an idiot. He has no respect for anybody but himself. Notice how he had a hamstring problem ALL training camp right up until the regular season and miraculessly its healed in time for the first game? Noticed how he showed up to ride the bike (normal activity for sore hammies) wearing the discovery outfit? Me me me, that's TO. Look at me Look at me I'm TO! ....He's not changed, and he will never change. :-t

I agree 100%. Noone ever denied TO's ability on the field. He's a selfish idiot who destroys teams when he doesn't get his way. Just like a 3 year old child. I agree with you in that I wish the media would just let it go but obviously they won't because they feel covering the selfish idiot brings them ratings. So the media is feeding the exact thing they are complaining about. The media is just waiting to see how he screws Dallas up. And frankly, being a Dallas & TO hater, I can't wait to see the explosion.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:33 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:Nobody ever denied he's got skills. He just has a big mouth and he's an idiot. He has no respect for anybody but himself. Notice how he had a hamstring problem ALL training camp right up until the regular season and miraculessly its healed in time for the first game? Noticed how he showed up to ride the bike (normal activity for sore hammies) wearing the discovery outfit? Me me me, that's TO. Look at me Look at me I'm TO! ....He's not changed, and he will never change. :-t

I agree 100%. Noone ever denied TO's ability on the field. He's a selfish idiot who destroys teams when he doesn't get his way. Just like a 3 year old child. I agree with you in that I wish the media would just let it go but obviously they won't because they feel covering the selfish idiot brings them ratings. So the media is feeding the exact thing they are complaining about. The media is just waiting to see how he screws Dallas up. And frankly, being a Dallas & TO hater, I can't wait to see the explosion.

Explosion followed by an implosion. Any more games like yesterday by Bledsoe and TO is going to run off at the mouth to the media. Most players have enough respect to keep their displeasure in house. TO tells anybody who asks a question. He says that he just answers questions, but he could make the choice to not answer the question or to dance around the issue like most players do.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting