Keys to the game VS. MIN - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

Keys to the game VS. MIN

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keys to the game VS. MIN

Postby ksinghas » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:58 pm

What do you guys think will be the keys to victory vs. the Love Boat patrons tonight?

I say as long as we can use Ladell Betts as a powerback, give him some holes to run through, we will be fine. Betts only 100yd game came in 04 in the last game of the season vs the vikes (i was there ;-D ). Also our Defense will have to prove they can stop the run against a revamped Vikings run game. The Vikings will also spread the ball around nicely so if we can pressure Johnson with some blitzes early on and force some 3rd and longs i feel confident we will dominate them. Vikings rely on short passes so we must force them to throw the ball deep and rely on our secondary to break it up.
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:31 pm

I think Portis is gonna have to have a big game. (He will play) The defense is going to be great I think. Skins will probably win in a low scoring game something like 16-10.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby jimskins28 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:40 pm

Our secondary needs to show up strong and of course Brunell needs to shut everyone up about his health. HTTR!!!
p.s. CAN"T WAIT!
thanx snipershot. We miss you #21
jimskins28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby terpfan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:28 pm

As long as the offense moves the ball we will be fine. I have all the confidence in the world in the defense.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Washington Redskins