Roy Williams guarantees win next week against Bears - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Roy Williams guarantees win next week against Bears

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby AcidRock23 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:07 pm

saundman2000 wrote:Roy should have waited until Detroit looked like they could actually contend in an NFL game. That may happen sometime this season, but they are just not ready yet.

Perhaps when they are playing the Packers? LOL....
AcidRock23
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:09 am

Destroyed. what a moron roy williams is. everytime he caught a ball for a first down, he'd stop and do this lame over the top first down dance. and he was doing this while his team was down 24-0.

i think this guy is putting on some little show to become a bigger star. he's coming off as pathetic.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:29 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:Destroyed. what a moron roy williams is. everytime he caught a ball for a first down, he'd stop and do this lame over the top first down dance. and he was doing this while his team was down 24-0.

i think this guy is putting on some little show to become a bigger star. he's coming off as pathetic.

Modern day athlete. Celebrate any thing good you do and assess blame to others when you don't succeed.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:32 am

moochman wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:Destroyed. what a moron roy williams is. everytime he caught a ball for a first down, he'd stop and do this lame over the top first down dance. and he was doing this while his team was down 24-0.

Modern day athlete. Celebrate any thing good you do and assess blame to others when you don't succeed.

yea but he was never a big time show off who was always flapping his gums.

this seems like a case of a guy deliberatly trying to cultivate an image. coming off as desperate.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:27 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
moochman wrote:

yea but he was never a big time show off who was always flapping his gums.

this seems like a case of a guy deliberatly trying to cultivate an image. coming off as desperate.

I've only known him during his penance with the Lions and he has always been a big talker. But the Lions cultivate that, starting with ATM: all talk Millen.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Matthias » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:51 pm

So now Roy Williams is guaranteeing a victory in week THREE...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2592484

Can't society enforce some sort of moratarium? If you guarantee victory and lose, you can't play the guarantee victory card again for another 2 years?
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FatFoot » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:56 pm

"I'm an exciting player."

LOL tell that to your FF owners! :)
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:11 pm

Roy is all about Roy. No more no less. That alone will keep him from ever maximizing his talents. Celebrate your 1st downs Roy, since you aren't too busy celcbrating TDs. Idiot

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Football Talk