What would you do with 10 mins alone with Osama Bin Laden? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

What would you do with 10 mins alone with Osama Bin Laden?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mikus » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:40 pm

I definitely would not kill him. I would talk to him, try to figure out as much as I could about him in the 10 mins. But I would definitely turn him over to the US forces, and I would love it if he did not die so that he could rot his life away in a prison. He wants us to kill him so he can become a martyr, but if we keep him alive we can defeat him in that way.
Image
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4658
Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:19 pm

mikus wrote:I definitely would not kill him. I would talk to him, try to figure out as much as I could about him in the 10 mins. But I would definitely turn him over to the US forces, and I would love it if he did not die so that he could rot his life away in a prison. He wants us to kill him so he can become a martyr, but if we keep him alive we can defeat him in that way.


You also take the chance that he escapes though...
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby PACKman1144 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:53 pm

Wipe my butt with his towel, stick in his mouth, tie him up and throw him off a cliff.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2636
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:56 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
mikus wrote:I definitely would not kill him. I would talk to him, try to figure out as much as I could about him in the 10 mins. But I would definitely turn him over to the US forces, and I would love it if he did not die so that he could rot his life away in a prison. He wants us to kill him so he can become a martyr, but if we keep him alive we can defeat him in that way.


You also take the chance that he escapes though...


It'd almost be worth it anyway. Ya know, to see Bin Laden take out guards with his bare-hands and jump electric fences to escape a high-security facility.

I would definitely not kill him, either. That seems like the natural instinct, but it is not my right, legally or morally, to do so. Let him go through the legal system. And even if he were to going to be murdered, it would seem more fitting for someone directly connected to the victims of 9/11 to do the deed, not myself.

I would probably use the 10 minutes to get a rationale behind his idealogy, and assuming that he would cooperate, I would try to get as much information as possible about current and future terrorist operations. A translator would, more than likely, be necessary.
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
mikus wrote:I definitely would not kill him. I would talk to him, try to figure out as much as I could about him in the 10 mins. But I would definitely turn him over to the US forces, and I would love it if he did not die so that he could rot his life away in a prison. He wants us to kill him so he can become a martyr, but if we keep him alive we can defeat him in that way.


You also take the chance that he escapes though...


It'd almost be worth it anyway. Ya know, to see Bin Laden take out guards with his bare-hands and jump electric fences to escape a high-security facility.

I would definitely not kill him, either. That seems like the natural instinct, but it is not my right, legally or morally, to do so. Let him go through the legal system. And even if he were to going to be murdered, it would seem more fitting for someone directly connected to the victims of 9/11 to do the deed, not myself.

I would probably use the 10 minutes to get a rationale behind his idealogy, and assuming that he would cooperate, I would try to get as much information as possible about current and future terrorist operations. A translator would, more than likely, be necessary.


Getting a rationale is a pretty good idea, but it would hafta be more than 10 minutes to do so.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:21 pm

No way would I want to talk to him. For what? Him to beg for me not to kill him?

I wouldn't shoot him. Probably have a bat and a knife. Beat him with the bat for most the time, then finish him off.

Sorry to get into it, I simply just don't like this guy..
Image
sportsguy138
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 158
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Dark Side

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:26 pm

I'd take a nail gun and plug him in the head 12 times. It's easy to say I'd grab a .357 Magnum and shoot him 12 times but then he'd die. I wan't this POS to suffer.

Then I'd put him in a small room, walls cover with Muhamed cartoons, with 12 menstrating sows.

Then I'd wrap him up with barbed wire and hoist him up like they do when you land a trophy fish. Take a nice photo for the family album. I'd the procede to tie him to the bumper of a Chevy pick up truck, blast some Hank Williams Jr. and drag his arse down the Canyon of Heros.

Of course after all this I'd bring him to the boys in blue at the NYPD and turn him in to collect the reward money. Wanted DEAD or ALIVE. I'd like to turn him in mostly DEAD!


Somehow, this wouldn't be enough. Nothing you can do to him would be enough.
Image

"How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of Gore, Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your Overlords!" - Zep
Fireball Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 226
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KoRnholio » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:31 pm

Pretty barbaric, but I think I would videotape his beheading and send the tape to air on that Arab station "Al-Jazeera".

Thats what I would do if capable.

"Eye for an eye."
KoRnholio
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 635
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cleveland

Postby Bravos of Steel » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:52 pm

Quite the violent thread! :-b

In my 10 minutes, I would certainly not kill him, and take about 5 minutes for this. Just as mikus said, I would try and find out as much information as possible from him.

Then, take the other 5 minutes to take that Nail gun Fireball Express was talking about, and shoot 20 shots, 1 shot for each underneath his toenails/fingernails.

Yea, torturous, I know, but you asked
Image
Bravos of Steel
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3050
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm that crunch berry under the fridge

Postby Metroid » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:14 am

How bout amputating his arms and legs and removing his twig an berries before handing him over to law enforcement. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:03 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact