Game Grades - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Game Grades

Moderator: Football Moderators

Game Grades

Postby Indys_time » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:21 pm

Ok my grade for the Colts Sunday is a flat out B. Pass offense was excellent other then we couldn't find the endzone. Rush D is horrible game 1. Pass D is decent.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:04 am

One thing that needs to change is the run offense. I don't care who they give the ball to, Rhodes or Addai, that had to get better. They looked lethargic at best, though Addai had a decent statline. No way we can rely solely on Manning's arm when you consider how well teams play against him in the playoffs. No balance = no Super Bowl. Period.

They also need Corey Simon's fat butt to plug the middle. Tiki and Brandon were tearing off way too many runs for my liking.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:17 am

We also need to tackle lower. Someone tell Jason David that hitting a guy who's 80 pounds heavier than him in the chest isn't going to cut it.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Return to Indianapolis Colts