pbc week 2: lions at bears...AKA gay-roy-teed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

pbc week 2: lions at bears...AKA gay-roy-teed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FBBVirgin » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:54 pm

It is absolutely pathetic to hear people defending their teams by saying after a loss that things would have been different if things in the game were different. Wow Captain Obvious, you really nailed that one.

Things would have been different on my date with your sister if you hadn't showed up wearing footy-pajamas and insisting on joining us, but you don't see me wondering what-if?

Take the loss like a man (as much of a man that you can muster) and deal with yet another pathetic season.

GO BEARS!!!!!!
FBBVirgin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:11 am

FBBVirgin wrote:It is absolutely pathetic to hear people defending their teams by saying after a loss that things would have been different if things in the game were different. Wow Captain Obvious, you really nailed that one.

Things would have been different on my date with your sister if you hadn't showed up wearing footy-pajamas and insisting on joining us, but you don't see me wondering what-if?

Take the loss like a man (as much of a man that you can muster) and deal with yet another pathetic season.

GO BEARS!!!!!!

You waited a this long to contribute to this thread and that is what you bring to the table? Insults are usually better before the games are played when there is a chance that the insulter may have to eat crow. Your post seems bitter for some reason, is it that hard to win with grace? Why would it bother you so that others might want to explore possible reasons for their team not performing as well as they'd like to see? To use your own vernacular: take the win like a man.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting