Waiver Process - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

Waiver Process

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Postby The_Dude » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:40 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:OK guys, thanks for all the responses.

Matt & I discussed this tonight. I really hate the yahoo waiver system but for the sake of simplicity we think that we should just scrap the PM system I came up with and just use yahoo's system.

Like everyone pointed out, it sucks but at least it's the same rules for everyone.

And like Cap pointed out, we can move the league to nfl.com or another site that has a similar waiver system next year. I know that this is a redraft league but we have a great bunch of guys in the league and I know that I'm planning on this league continuing into 2007 and beyond.

Sound good?

FNJ

Yup, I think that's the way its got to be.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby The_Captain » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:10 pm

I don't mean to be a boob or a noob but didn't we agree that add/drops would open on Tuesday morning? Or did I just not get the memo we could add/drop at any time?

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:07 am

The_Captain wrote:I don't mean to be a boob or a noob but didn't we agree that add/drops would open on Tuesday morning? Or did I just not get the memo we could add/drop at any time?

It's OK noob. :-b ;-)

Just read my post in this thread made on 9/14. The league left it up to Matt & I to decide what to do after not using our original system in week 1. As you can see in the 9/14 post, we decided to scrap the system for this year. Then we decided to take YOUR( :-b :-? ) advice and possibly move the league to nfl.com next year because nfl.com has the exact waiver system that we want as their default system. PM me if you have any questions!

;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Re: Waiver Process

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:54 pm

We'll be using fleaflicker this year which supports our waiver system. :-)

We won't be needing this PM system, but I'll leave the thread in the forum just in case we need it in the future. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Previous

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous