The bolts get no respect - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Diego Chargers

The bolts get no respect

Moderator: Football Moderators

The bolts get no respect

Postby sdallstar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 pm

I'm tired of everyone putting the chargers in the middle/bottom of their predictions. It seems most people just look at last years season record, and just dismiss the skill. People fail to realize that the 2005 Chargers had probably the hardest schedule of any team in the last 10 years. I can't wait for the bolts to bring the pain this year and shut up all the critics.
sdallstar
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby petedog9 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:59 pm

don't worry some much about the so called experts. San Diego is definately heading in the right direction. Personally, I like it when my team gets no respect. I love the underdog role and I think the players feed off of it. They have a great defense and running game with promising young QB. Sounds like another team I know... The pieces are in place. Hopefully some of the other teams beleive the hype (or lack there of) as they may be able to sneak up on a few teams this year.... ;-D
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby SeeJayGo » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:50 pm

Hey don't worry about the downgrading critques. The Chargers are being overlooked right now due to the fact that we have Rivers and no one knows what to expect of him. He could be a fluke or he could be an MVP in the making, but for now, he's looking good and we should wait till Rivers makes more plays and then the Bolts will get the respect they deserve.
SeeJayGo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Nirvana » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:17 pm

Heh heh. We've got all the weapons necessary to become a playoff team.
2nd year in fantasy football! Finished 3rd last year, despite having the best record
Nirvana Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Dewdrop » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:51 pm

If we can beat the steelers and go 3-1 i think we have a legit chance at the playoffs, but as optimistic as I sound I think Marty need to let Rivers air it out we have a great defence to help him out.
Dewdrop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to San Diego Chargers