Skinny Models Banned From Fashion Show - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Skinny Models Banned From Fashion Show

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:14 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:Seriously - enough with the skinny chick. It's just not funny to post pictures like that.

I just don't understand the fascination with this woman. She's obviously unhealthy in the extreme. She has a disease of some sort, whether it be cancer, anorexia, bulemia, or whatever. Why is it funny to post pictures of someone with a debilitating condition?

Please just stop. Please.

I'm sorry I did'nt mean to offend anyone, there was multiple pics I could have chosen I dont know why I picked that one. I was more making fun of RW and his comment than her. It was in poor taste but unfortunatly thats how alot of my humor is. I'll try and keep the reigns on myself. ;-D

In all fairness, it is quite disturbing to look at her, but how many people in that condition are probably still alive, let alone able to walk around? That's pretty admirable, imo.

Not only walk around...she looks like she exercising! 8-o
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:17 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:Seriously - enough with the skinny chick. It's just not funny to post pictures like that.

I just don't understand the fascination with this woman. She's obviously unhealthy in the extreme. She has a disease of some sort, whether it be cancer, anorexia, bulemia, or whatever. Why is it funny to post pictures of someone with a debilitating condition?

I'm sorry I did'nt mean to offend anyone, there was multiple pics I could have chosen I dont know why I picked that one. I was more making fun of RW and his comment than her. It was in poor taste but unfortunatly thats how alot of my humor is. I'll try and keep the reigns on myself. ;-D

In all fairness, it is quite disturbing to look at her, but how many people in that condition are probably still alive, let alone able to walk around? That's pretty admirable, imo.

Yeah, that's what I meant. She's got the headphones, fanny pack (or whatever you call it), jogging shorts and everything. I mean, she seriously looks like she shouldn't even be upright, let alone walking to stay, um, healthy.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:28 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant. She's got the headphones, fanny pack (or whatever you call it), jogging shorts and everything. I mean, she seriously looks like she shouldn't even be upright, let alone walking to stay, um, healthy.

I know huh. I hope knapp isnt too mad at me. :,-(
Metroid

Postby knapplc » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:28 pm

Metroid wrote:

Don't take my post too severely. You're not evil for posting that pic, and it's been posted LOTS of times before this, but at this point I'm just sick of looking at it. I know it's supposed to be funny but I can easily see how someone would be offended.

Thanks for understanding. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:29 pm

Metroid wrote: I know huh. I hope knapp isnt too mad at me. :,-(

No, no. Of course not. If I'm mad at anyone it's Moonhead for finding it and posting it dozens of times before this. It just shouldn't be done.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:33 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote: I know huh. I hope knapp isnt too mad at me. :,-(

No, no. Of course not. If I'm mad at anyone it's Moonhead for finding it and posting it dozens of times before this. It just shouldn't be done.

Sweet, sorry agian and no more nasty skinny lady pics! ;-D
Metroid

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:33 pm

awwchrist wrote:At least her boobs are huge.

Eh?

Ehh?

/proportionally that is

LOL

god blesses some women, and then again so do Dr's.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Fireball Express » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:22 pm

Back to the topic and the 2 pics posted at the beginning of this thread. I actually like Kate Moss better than that fitness chick. There's a few reason. First, get them skinny b/c they only get bigger overtime. If a women gets smaller it's because she was a fatty to begin with or that she is so old that she shrunk. Secondly, that fitness chick's arms look like mine. If it's curvy woman you like those should not be the curves you desire. If you're into a chick with guns for arms then I think somewhere in the back of your mind you like guys. Besides that fitness chick has a bulge in her shorts.

My perfect woman would be thin but not sickly looking. Would have womanly curves and be firm yet soft, not rock hard.
Of course she'd have to have some nice knockers. They would have to be natural. I'd rather play with a natural smaller set than fake big ones.

Back to the premise as to why these super skinny models were banned in the first place. Pagent authorities said that women try to mirror what they see at the fashion shows. If this is true than there must be some very large American fashion models. I look out on the street and I don't see skinny women. The majority of women I see are over weight. I see chunky not skinny. The only skinny ones are way underage. It looks like they are trying to emulate Roseann Barr more than Kate Moss.

"How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of Gore, Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your Overlords!" - Zep
Fireball Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 1crzydmnd » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:36 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I'd rather play with a natural smaller set than fake big ones.

Amen to that. I dated a gal with fake ones for a while and didn't know it until the 'squeezing' commenced. Weird feeling.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby Metroid » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:51 pm

Fireball Express wrote:Back to the topic and the 2 pics posted at the beginning of this thread. I actually like Kate Moss better than that fitness chick. There's a few reason. First, get them skinny b/c they only get bigger overtime. If a women gets smaller it's because she was a fatty to begin with or that she is so old that she shrunk. Secondly, that fitness chick's arms look like mine. If it's curvy woman you like those should not be the curves you desire. If you're into a chick with guns for arms then I think somewhere in the back of your mind you like guys. Besides that fitness chick has a bulge in her shorts.

My perfect woman would be thin but not sickly looking. Would have womanly curves and be firm yet soft, not rock hard.
Of course she'd have to have some nice knockers. They would have to be natural. I'd rather play with a natural smaller set than fake big ones.

Back to the premise as to why these super skinny models were banned in the first place. Pagent authorities said that women try to mirror what they see at the fashion shows. If this is true than there must be some very large American fashion models. I look out on the street and I don't see skinny women. The majority of women I see are over weight. I see chunky not skinny. The only skinny ones are way underage. It looks like they are trying to emulate Roseann Barr more than Kate Moss.

So if I think Chyna is hot I'm gay?

Disclaimer: Poster does not think Chyna is hot.....however hed probably still hit it, after a few too many. :-b
Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk