Week 2 Predictions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Week 2 Predictions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:42 am

Arizona beating Seattle in Seattle? lol now thats rich.

if you really believe Arizona will win than i challenge you to a 1 year Paper Bag Challenge.

Yes these are only your predictions, but come on....back em up ;-D
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:43 am

DrSpackle wrote:I predict I will once again this week curse my pick at 2.1 (Steve Smith :-t ).


You are probably right, but would you rather him come back and play a decent game Sunday and tear something, or come back in 2 weeks and tear it up like last year?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:22 pm

Miami 20, Buffalo 17
Carolina 17, Minnesota 20
Cincinnati 20, Cleveland 17
Chicago 20, Detroit 17
Indianapolis 20, Houston 17
Green Bay 20, New Orleans 17
Philly 17, NY Giants 20
Baltimore 20, Oakland 0
Tampa Bay 20, Atlanta 17
Arizona 17, Seattle 20
St. Louis 20, San Francisco 17
Denver 20, Kansas City 17
New England 20, NY Jets 17
San Diego 20, Tennessee 17
Dallas 20, Washington 17
Pittsburgh 20, Jacksonville 17
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Writer
Posts: 6427
Joined: 2 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby HskrPwr13 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:32 pm

Kensat30 wrote:Miami 20, Buffalo 17
Carolina 17, Minnesota 20
Cincinnati 20, Cleveland 17
Chicago 20, Detroit 17
Indianapolis 20, Houston 17
Green Bay 20, New Orleans 17
Philly 17, NY Giants 20
Baltimore 20, Oakland 0
Tampa Bay 20, Atlanta 17
Arizona 17, Seattle 20
St. Louis 20, San Francisco 17
Denver 20, Kansas City 17
New England 20, NY Jets 17
San Diego 20, Tennessee 17
Dallas 20, Washington 17
Pittsburgh 20, Jacksonville 17


Agree 100% with everything. I'm just surprised you didnt have NO shutting out GB. :-b
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3936
Joined: 8 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:47 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Arizona beating Seattle in Seattle? lol now thats rich.

if you really believe Arizona will win than i challenge you to a 1 year Paper Bag Challenge.

Yes these are only your predictions, but come on....back em up ;-D



Eh, im not that confident. These are the winners I picked in my weekly pool at work.
Image

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1383
Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:08 pm

J_rob_the_ Baller wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:Arizona beating Seattle in Seattle? lol now thats rich.

if you really believe Arizona will win than i challenge you to a 1 year Paper Bag Challenge.

Yes these are only your predictions, but come on....back em up ;-D



Eh, im not that confident. These are the winners I picked in my weekly pool at work.


Yea, i figured that, i was just hoping someone would pull the trigger
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby DrSpackle » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:34 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
DrSpackle wrote:I predict I will once again this week curse my pick at 2.1 (Steve Smith :-t ).


You are probably right, but would you rather him come back and play a decent game Sunday and tear something, or come back in 2 weeks and tear it up like last year?


Yeah, I want him back healthy for sure. Just a little grumpy about my #1 WR right now.


And I also predict I'll be wearing a Reggie Bush avatar courtesy of danelroi since Mike Bell is a little dinged up.
DrSpackle
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 821
Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: atop Vail riding 3 ft of powder

Postby GradysBaby13 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:08 pm

Miami 21, Buffalo 18
Minnesota 20, Carolina 13
Cincinnati 31, Cleveland 16
Chicago 21, Detroit 7
Indianapolis 38, Houston 20
New Orleans 23, Green Bay 9
New York Giants 30, Philadelphia 17
Baltimore 35, Oakland 3
Atlanta 21, Tampa Bay 16
Arizona 26, Seattle 19 :-o
St. Louis 41, San Francisco 21
Kansas City 16, Denver Broncos 14
New England 17, NY Jets 14
San Diego 33, Tennessee 16
Dallas 21, Washington 6
Jacksonville 21, Pittsburgh 17 :-o
GradysBaby13
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 10
Joined: 2 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SupaSTar » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:33 am

hmmm i would say my predictions....

NOT bad at ALLL

awesome job , better than 60% accuracy on wins near 75%


;)
SupaSTar
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 38
Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby skinsfan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:02 am

skinsfan wrote:Buffalo 16, Miami 13
Minnesota 24, Carolina 14
Cincinnati 20, Cleveland 19
Chicago 14, Detroit 9
Indianapolis 45, Houston 10
New Orleans 17, Green Bay 0
NY Giants 21, Philly 20
Baltimore 16, Oakland 3
Tampa Bay 31, Atlanta 28
Seattle 17, Arizona 13
St. Louis 30, San Francisco 6
Kansas City 28, Denver 24
New England 20, NY Jets 10
San Diego 27, Tennessee 17
Washington 13, Dallas 9
Pittsburgh 17, Jacksonville 16


So far 11 picks right for the winner, not sure how I did against the line.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2228
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: DC

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:28 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact