why dose everyone love branch? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

why dose everyone love branch?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mattb47 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:02 pm

fantasizing wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Seattle does have a great offense, but a lot of what made branch great was brady. not to take anything away from hasslebeck, but last year after DJAX came back, jerivicious hardly ever saw the ball, despite playing really well during jackson's injury

Jurevicious had a career high 10 touchdowns while playing with Seattle last season. I'd say he saw the ball frequently. Besides, Hass likes to spread it around in that offence. You won't see any Seattle recieve eclipse 90 receptions in a season.

His point was.....that when D-Jax was healthy Jurevicius didn't see the ball much, and he's right....

I think that D-Jax will still be the clear #1 in Seattle this year with Branch coming in as the #2. I disagree with the statement you made, I think that Jackson, if he stays healthy all year, can definitely rack up 90 receptions.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby XHendrix » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:14 pm

Darell and Jackson havea great relationship. So I think the whole branch goin to seattle, and how its gonna kill darells value is just hype.
XHendrix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting