Anyone else dislike the OFFICIALS new uniforms!? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Anyone else dislike the OFFICIALS new uniforms!?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone else dislike the OFFICIALS new uniforms!?

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:48 am

What is up with the "soccer" looking jersey? And where is ED H?
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1368
Joined: 13 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Oh, I am in RAY LEWIS and RAY RICE LAND!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:04 pm

I don't really like them, but who cares?
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby Pete123444 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:33 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I don't really like them, but who cares?

Women Care. That's why she's wondering where Ed Hercules is. He's there somewhere...and his shirt is tight for ya too.
Image

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2523
Joined: 5 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tucson Arizona

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Pete123444 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I don't really like them, but who cares?

Women Care. That's why she's wondering where Ed Hercules is. He's there somewhere...and his shirt is tight for ya too.


AHHH!! GOOD CALL!! Perceptive too!! I just wanna see how he busts outta the seams on that puppy!!

And for the record.. I dont like the shirts.. the traditional stripes are much better.. <shrug> if it helps their vision and ability to call the game then by all means wear the new soccer jerseys
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1368
Joined: 13 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Oh, I am in RAY LEWIS and RAY RICE LAND!

Postby Pete123444 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:12 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:
Pete123444 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I don't really like them, but who cares?

Women Care. That's why she's wondering where Ed Hercules is. He's there somewhere...and his shirt is tight for ya too.


AHHH!! GOOD CALL!! Perceptive too!! I just wanna see how he busts outta the seams on that puppy!!

And for the record.. I dont like the shirts.. the traditional stripes are much better.. <shrug> if it helps their vision and ability to call the game then by all means wear the new soccer jerseys


Talking about ED bustin outta his shirt for your 1000th post.........Grats.
Image

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2523
Joined: 5 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tucson Arizona

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:14 pm

Actually my 1000 was in the RAVENS forum!! ;) Thank you though!!

I would still like to see Ed in that sleek stripped jersey.. haha!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1368
Joined: 13 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Oh, I am in RAY LEWIS and RAY RICE LAND!

Postby Thursday » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 pm

My god, who cares? I really think people are just straining to find things to pick on. Are we really this concerned with referee's uniforms? I sure as heck didn't notice or care. The end product that the NFL is producing is the same, and thats what i care about and why i keep my TV on football all day Sunday and Monday night. This non-exisant referee uniform thing was just a reason for people to pick on the NFL in the off-season. Let's focus on more pressing issues.
Thursday
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 411
Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:50 pm

Thursday wrote:My god, who cares? I really think people are just straining to find things to pick on. Are we really this concerned with referee's uniforms? I sure as heck didn't notice or care. The end product that the NFL is producing is the same, and thats what i care about and why i keep my TV on football all day Sunday and Monday night. This non-exisant referee uniform thing was just a reason for people to pick on the NFL in the off-season. Let's focus on more pressing issues.


Someone has their panties in a wad! CHILL OUT DUDE! If you dont care .. why take the precious time to respond to the post... you say you didnt notice.. bull crap... many people noticed

I wasnt pickin on the NFL.. I prefer the TRADITIONAL look that the NFL has been sporting for the past 30 odd years that I have been a fan... and speaking of your superior efforts to be a fan...
... I keep my Sunday NFL ticket on and have superfan... am a 10 year PSL holder of my hometeam... doesnt make me any better than you...

This is FOOTBALL LEFTOVERS.. what would you expect? I'll be sure to check your 100 whole posts for all the earth shattering NFL information... :-t (so far your post about being so smart about picking Chester Taylor might be my fav.. join the mensa society!)
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1368
Joined: 13 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Oh, I am in RAY LEWIS and RAY RICE LAND!

Postby Doughhead » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:16 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:
Thursday wrote:My god, who cares? I really think people are just straining to find things to pick on. Are we really this concerned with referee's uniforms? I sure as heck didn't notice or care. The end product that the NFL is producing is the same, and thats what i care about and why i keep my TV on football all day Sunday and Monday night. This non-exisant referee uniform thing was just a reason for people to pick on the NFL in the off-season. Let's focus on more pressing issues.


Someone has their panties in a wad! CHILL OUT DUDE! If you dont care .. why take the precious time to respond to the post... you say you didnt notice.. bull crap... many people noticed

I wasnt pickin on the NFL.. I prefer the TRADITIONAL look that the NFL has been sporting for the past 30 odd years that I have been a fan... and speaking of your superior efforts to be a fan...
... I keep my Sunday NFL ticket on and have superfan... am a 10 year PSL holder of my hometeam... doesnt make me any better than you...

This is FOOTBALL LEFTOVERS.. what would you expect? I'll be sure to check your 100 whole posts for all the earth shattering NFL information... :-t (so far your post about being so smart about picking Chester Taylor might be my fav.. join the mensa society!)


She certainly told you.
Doughhead
Doughhead
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 869
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby vickfan07 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:30 pm

i think they looks better than the other ones but the refs arent there for fashion statement help mines http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=259661
vickfan07
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 334
Joined: 3 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:58 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact