Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Endzone Express » Mon May 19, 2003 11:06 pm

I agree somewhat that it is nice to have another FF outlet to express my opinions and talk to other owners about trade ideas and player values/performances. However, I also like to have a forum to talk a little trash during the season and it's always more fun with other people around to laugh with you. I've already sent your URL to the commish in both of my leagues, so we'll see what happens.

Hey Menyak & Arlo, from one webmaster to another, did you guys "build" or "buy"? Or some of both? You can reply directly to my email if you would like to. Anyhow, nice site... I like the overall design.
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby menyak » Tue May 20, 2003 6:43 am

No, we built the site from scratch. Unfortunately there was nobody who wanted to sell us their high-traffic site for the 2 bucks we could have afforded. ;-)
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Transmogrifier » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:47 am

Sorry guys; I won't tell the guys in my league about this site... it's helped me win. I've told others, though! ;-D

I just wish I could access the Baseball Cafe at work! (for some reason my filter here blocks out the baseball cafe, but not this one... strange). :~(
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SinCity » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:13 pm

I've already told eveyone I know about the Cafe. Love it. ;-D
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Link to Cafe

Postby swTXSU » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:12 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/centexffl/

Link to the Cafe is up and running. Good luck guys. Great Site!
swTXSU
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Web Supporter

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:49 pm

I am a rookie FF-ler, I need all the elp I can get. I am in a league with guys who have been plays FF for like 10 years. (literally) I will tell all the people I know outside my league.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Carney » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:34 am

I thought about putting it on my fantasy home page and on my second thought "Why should I share it with my league mates they don't share info with me" plus all the members in my league are family members and I've finished second to last in our league 3 times and this year I've actually got a shot at the playoffs.(due to the cafe) Then I thought about putting it on my personal home page and then I thought about when my wife post pics of the kids on it she sends out an email to the whole family so they can go look at the new pics and then that'll let the cat out of the bag. I would love to help promote the cafe just not to my family members. This is the best Fantasy Football Community that I have found (so far!) I do however share to friends about this site by word of mouth. I love this site and enjoy the interaction with other members of the cafe but I just can't bare to share it with the other members of my league, I wanna win (or come close finally) this year!
Carney

Browns Rule!!!!!!!
Carney
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Donnie » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:54 pm

im all for it but i wanna no how i can get on the cafe 2 b able to b a mod and help with the start/sit list.
Donnie
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Dazedncnfz » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:20 pm

you might want to read this

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:17 pm

As promised earlier, I will post a link to the cafe if I win this week. I don't know if I have won yet though, if K-Rob gets credit for the TD I do.

BTW, the reason I say this is the cafe helped me get out of my losing streak this week.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk