Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:52 pm

M_Zimm wrote:As promised earlier, I will post a link to the cafe if I win this week. I don't know if I have won yet though, if K-Rob gets credit for the TD I do.

BTW, the reason I say this is the cafe helped me get out of my losing streak this week.

Well guys, my lobbying failed. I didn't get the TD. I actually lost one point and my opponent gained some through some scoring changes and crap. I guess this is going to be a mediocre first season. Hopefully I can finish 8-5...Maybe???? :-?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cnewby » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:11 pm

dear menyak....

this may be a stupid question, but do you only want us putting links on our football pages or any homepage?
cnewby
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby menyak » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:28 am

cnewby wrote:dear menyak....

this may be a stupid question, but do you only want us putting links on our football pages or any homepage?

No, it's a good question! ;-D Football pages would be best of course, but if you only have a "normal" homepage, that would be cool as well. B-)
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TWallaceIII » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:47 pm

remarks, if one is in an online driven league (ie fanball) then you should post this site address on message boards to your opponents....the big commercial sites don't check their message boards and you could spread the word on them !!

Excellent idea! I've posted on other boards, http://www.fantasyiq.com/index.php to name one, and have found this site to be great. I'll be sure to spread the word![/url][/quote]
TWallaceIII

Friendliness: %

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:10 pm

I have done it now that I have a site. Before I just had my league site but now I have given this site to everybody who would care and I posted the link....
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby ratfink » Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:02 pm

I consider this my main site but I, 2 time around and am always mentioning this site as a very useful source of info. Some other sites are really terrible and I must say We are the smartest..... ;-D
Ratfink
ratfink
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: poppin out the top of a 55 Chevy and squeezin a babe

Postby nomadic_stranger » Fri May 07, 2004 4:41 am

I was seriously considering NOT including a link in our league page, simply because I wanted to hide my advantage, but what the hey... If I'm good enough to win while exposing my main mojo it's that much more sweet, eh? This site and its' forums got me a number one seed in the playoffs last year in my first year in ffball. I'll share the wealth and revel in the glory! GO CAFE!!!!!
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=126466
Opinions ARENT like A-holes... I only have ONE A-hole
nomadic_stranger
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby ironman » Tue May 11, 2004 12:56 pm

I've had a link for the Baseball Cafe for quite a while now, but I've finally got a Football Cafe link up as well.

http://fantasybastard.tripod.com
ironman
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guinness Imbiber » Tue May 11, 2004 9:10 pm

Im new to this forum but consider myself somewhat informed and am truly impressed that in May there are fellow fantasy brethren who are awaiting the 2004 season. I've linked it...no question about it.
[quote:72f2e2df26="Benjamin Franklin"]Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy[/quote]
Guinness Imbiber
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby MCG321 » Tue May 11, 2004 9:35 pm

Thankfully, my league's only website is the seasonal page Yahoo gives us, so I have an excuse not to give my buds the link to where I find valuable info. ;-)
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk