Buffalo loses to Miami - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Buffalo loses to Miami

Moderator: Football Moderators

Buffalo loses to Miami

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:34 pm

Out of our 232 MM participants this week exactly 169 submitted a tip on the Buffalo Miami game.

Out of those 169 exactly 5 chose Buffalo to win. That leaves a whopping 164 losing out in 1 game. :-o

In the 4th quarter with 9 minutes to go it's 16-0 Buffalo. I haven't even checked the Ladders but this should screw quite a many.

(Maybe I'm jumping the gun here and Miami comes back, but they won't... don't worry.)

I wondered why everyone thought this was a lock for Miami. I really thought Buffalo played well last week and that's why I am one of those 5 who have Buffalo beating Miami. TOO BAD.......

(I just have to laugh at all you suckers here now because I have Washington beating Dallas tonight.) :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:02 pm

I'm one of those who definitely got screwed over. :-[ However, I wouldn't be so sure that you'll be the one laughing when the Skins LOSE to the Cowboys.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 pm

Miami cost me a 10 rung ladder. :-t

On the plus side, they're the only game of the 9 sunday games I got wrong in MM, if the steelers win tommorow I keep 9 of the 10 picks, not so shabby.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Oof, if Miami and Philly had won, waterboy would have had a 14 runger - but Miami was his #1, so he gets no points. Ouch. !+)
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:40 pm

If Dallas wins tonight, St.Louis losing to SF cost me an 11 runger. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Re: Buffalo loses to Miami

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:55 pm

SniperShot wrote:(I just have to laugh at all you suckers here now because I have Washington beating Dallas tonight.) :-b

:-b :-B
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Re: Buffalo loses to Miami

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:14 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
SniperShot wrote:(I just have to laugh at all you suckers here now because I have Washington beating Dallas tonight.) :-b

:-b :-B

Good call Sniper! :-b ;-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby Amazing Oopah » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:27 pm

yeah, wondering the same thing. There were many other games with better odds to choose from IMO.

Also, I love it that there's one guy, Teck, who will either have 3 or 72 points depending on the outcome of two games :-°
Amazing Oopah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Wahoo! My official "laugh at all you suckers" ends now. Glad I snuck on this afternoon to get in my moment of glory. ;-D ;-D

I still say Buffalo is a better team than most people give credit.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:43 am

Nice paperbag Sniper! ;-D

Stating the obvious here --- Skins have no QB. Can you say last place in the division? }:-)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk