Desmond Clark - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Desmond Clark

Moderator: Football Moderators

Desmond Clark

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:32 pm

Hauling in 5 rec in each of his 1st 2 games this season (albeit against GB and DET) with a TD, is Desmond Clark a legitimate option of being a Top 10-12 TE this season? Somebody on ESPN's Pre-Game Show yesterday was saying that Grossman was targeting Clark more this year and that the passing game and offense overall in Chicago should be more efficient and more productive as long as Grossman continues to target his TE. Will Clark be getting the looks in the Red Zone? Should he be good for production like this (5 rec 50-75 yards) on a weekly basis, or is this just some 2 week fluke that should be ignored?

Those of us who have limited Add/Drops and are starting Vernon Davis are dying to know. :-D

Thanks.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dprimerib » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:42 pm

i just picked him up... can't be any worse than cooley... clark is a good player thats been stuck in an awful offense... now that the O is clicking i feel confident starting him over cooley... that doesn't say much because i'd be confident starting a retired ben coates over captain cooley right about now...
Dprimerib
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby thriftyrocker » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Dude had 6 TDs in Denver a while back. If Chicago's run O continues to be anemic, I think he could turn out well. I wouldn't expect much more than top 10-12 but he's a better bet than Cooley, VD and probably even Watson right now.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby skinsfan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:07 pm

He'll be a top-6 I think. No reason to believe he won't have more big games with the horrible LB in the NFC North.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Football Talk