Week 3 PBC: Bengles @ Steelers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 3 PBC: Bengles @ Steelers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 3 PBC: Bengles @ Steelers

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:11 am

I need to get the taste of that loss out of my mouth. Line up to get your bags Bungles fans. ;-D

Should be a good game, and the Bengles will probably come out fired up because they're still a little pissed off about last year. Bring it on!
Last edited by mysticphysh on Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby black_hawk8888 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 pm

I have waited for this game since I saw Palmer writhing on the ground on January 10 (yes, I knew the game was over at that point).

I'm in }:-)
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:13 pm

im pretty sure its week 3 :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:20 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:im pretty sure its week 3 :-b

I think I was just trying to forget week 2 ever happened and this week is week 2. :-D
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby black_hawk8888 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:28 pm

Also, that bag will look a lot better than a half naked Joey Porter in your avatar, mysticphish ;) :-B

On another note, is Polamalu gonna play? Both teams are pretty banged up between Troy, Big Ben, and the Bengal's OLine and Dexter Jackson, Houshyourmomma, and Pollack.
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 pm

been waiting for this one for the past 2 weeks. must win this week, or the steelers fall 2 games behind in the division.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:06 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:Also, that bag will look a lot better than a half naked Joey Porter in your avatar, mysticphish ;) :-B

On another note, is Polamalu gonna play? Both teams are pretty banged up between Troy, Big Ben, and the Bengal's OLine and Dexter Jackson, Houshyourmomma, and Pollack.

Half naked Joey is better than strung out Odell :-D

did I miss something about Polamalu gettting hurt??? :-?
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:04 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
black_hawk8888 wrote:Also, that bag will look a lot better than a half naked Joey Porter in your avatar, mysticphish ;) :-B

cowher did a great job hiding downplaying polamalu's shoulder injury. he had a tough time getting around last night and was avoiding contact a lot. still, i would expect him to play.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby black_hawk8888 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:04 pm

mysticphysh wrote:

Polamalu has a bad shoulder and it was obvious that he was in pain last night, avoiding certain hits and missing tackles that he makes in his sleep. Between him and Big Ben (the 2 most important players for the Steelers), I think the Bengal's injuries are small in comparison. However, a wounded beast is a deadly beast. Should be a good game ;-D
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:57 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:

Polamalu has a bad shoulder and it was obvious that he was in pain last night, avoiding certain hits and missing tackles that he makes in his sleep. Between him and Big Ben (the 2 most important players for the Steelers), I think the Bengal's injuries are small in comparison. However, a wounded beast is a deadly beast. Should be a good game ;-D

Wow, I was really out of the loop on that one. I did notice he wasn't wrapping up tackles and got ran over a couple times. If he was bothered by it, he really hurt the team because there was some first downs he could have saved had it been able to tackle.

How's CJ? I didnt watch the game, but heard he was hurt twice. With Whosurmamma out (maybe), and if CJ is hurting, their passing game could be hurt as well.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting