Edge vs. S. Alexander - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Edge vs. S. Alexander

Moderator: Football Moderators

Edge vs. S. Alexander

Postby scr_sd » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:36 pm

I am in a 12 team keeper league and have to decide wheather to hold Edge or S. Alexander. Scoring is 6pts for TD, 1pt for every 25 yards rushing or receiving, and 0.5pts per reception. It seems that S. Alexander may exceed Edge this year, but will Edge be able to return to his 2000 yard 16+ TD form this year or next? Additionally, not Rhodes is done, Edge will not loose snaps as some people expected. I draft 9th, and with the currents holds, the best RB I can likely get would be someone around the Michael Pittman level. Same with WR, the top 10 will probably be held. My other holds are Faulk and Cullpepper. (This league gives 6pts for a passing TD, so I feel that dropping Cullpepper is not an option, since QB scoring is higher that most other leagues, and the top 8-10 QBs will be held). What to people think?
scr_sd
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SolarfluX » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:53 pm

I love Edge, but with him coming back from the dreaded ACL tear, I'd definitely have to say that Alexander is the better option.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kashikis » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:46 am

definately Alexander he has great potential and edge is coming off his knee injury. oh and alexander is just a young for your keeper
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

No Question

Postby ThomasBombadil » Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:11 am

Alexander- why take a risk with James? You never know what may happen to his reconstrcuted knee.
ThomasBombadil

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk