ATTENTION-Waiver Wire and Free Agents - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

ATTENTION-Waiver Wire and Free Agents

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

ATTENTION-Waiver Wire and Free Agents

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:46 pm

Waivers will be inverse order of standings. WW opens Tues morn.

Unfortunately I cannot have the wire/free agency lock without manually doing it every Sunday morning. I really dont have the time to do that. I thought we would work on the honor system.

There have been a few adds/drops during the first 2 weeks already while the wire should be locked.

I want to keep it Tues, if you pick someone up illegally I will reverse the add as soon as I see it.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: ATTENTION-Waiver Wire and Free Agents

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:13 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
Waivers will be inverse order of standings. WW opens Tues morn.

Unfortunately I cannot have the wire/free agency lock without manually doing it every Sunday morning. I really dont have the time to do that. I thought we would work on the honor system.

There have been a few adds/drops during the first 2 weeks already while the wire should be locked.

I want to keep it Tues, if you pick someone up illegally I will reverse the add as soon as I see it.

I like it ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby logan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:31 pm

technically then chris henry should be a free agent as well as he was added during the games on sunday.

Sep 17 6:40pm C. Henry (Cin - WR) Add Free Agents Blazing Saddles
Sep 17 6:40pm B. Troupe (Ten - TE) Drop Blazing Saddles Waivers

there were two reasons i picked up the players i did yesterday.

1. the rules state "Waivers will be inverse order of standings. WW opens Tues morn." nothing in there said free agency wouldn't be opened all the time just waivers which i took to mean players on waivers not FA's.

2.it happened last week (and on sunday) and nothing was said.

now i won't complain ,because of a misinterpretation(on my part)and others doing it, for getting screwed out of berrian but i just wanted to make my point.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby jayday » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:51 pm

My bad...If you want to put Henry back on the wire or whatever, please go ahead and do so....I forgot about that rule....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:55 pm

logan wrote:technically then chris henry should be a free agent as well as he was added during the games on sunday.

Sep 17 6:40pm C. Henry (Cin - WR) Add Free Agents Blazing Saddles
Sep 17 6:40pm B. Troupe (Ten - TE) Drop Blazing Saddles Waivers

there were two reasons i picked up the players i did yesterday.

1. the rules state "Waivers will be inverse order of standings. WW opens Tues morn." nothing in there said free agency wouldn't be opened all the time just waivers which i took to mean players on waivers not FA's.

2.it happened last week (and on sunday) and nothing was said.

now i won't complain ,because of a misinterpretation(on my part)and others doing it, for getting screwed out of berrian but i just wanted to make my point.

You are correct on the Chris Henry part. I was in a hurry to pick up my son today and forgot to do that one. It will be done today.

The rules should have stated free agency and waivers you are correct there. I dont know how I didnt post free agency. That will be corrected.

It did happen last week and I did reverse the transactions as well last week. Captain had picked up Cotchery and Berrian and I did reverse them, you can check the site for that.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:13 pm

that's fine and i don't really care that henry was picked up. i never had intentions of breaking any of the rules as i know how hard it is to run a waiver process. this one compared to mine is even easier.

as i now have a full understanding it wont be happening again. sorry for the mistake.

my team sucks anyways so it probablly woudn't have mattered either way.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:10 am

Question. I'm in need in upgrading parts of my team. (keep the wise cracks to yourselves). When you say Waivers open Tues morning. Is that 1 minute after midnight or 8am? Thanks.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:07 am

SeaWolf wrote:Question. I'm in need in upgrading parts of my team. (keep the wise cracks to yourselves). When you say Waivers open Tues morning. Is that 1 minute after midnight or 8am? Thanks.

Must be 12:01am. The defense I wanted went at 1:52am. :~(
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:31 am

SeaWolf wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:Question. I'm in need in upgrading parts of my team. (keep the wise cracks to yourselves). When you say Waivers open Tues morning. Is that 1 minute after midnight or 8am? Thanks.

Sorry Sea, I didnt see this earlier. I have been really busy, bought a new house, starting a new job, and kids. It is in fact 12:01 am EST.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:24 am

mutantseabass wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:

Sorry Sea, I didnt see this earlier. I have been really busy, bought a new house, starting a new job, and kids. It is in fact 12:01 am EST.

Don't worry MSB. I should have posted the question before the Monday Night Game had started not after it was over.

Congrats on the new house and job. ;-D
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Legion of Doom