Im bored anyone wanna play madden..?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Im bored anyone wanna play madden..??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby petedog9 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm

I just started myself with the online thing. I kept getting disconnected and it would give me a loss. Even when I was kicking the other guys arse!!! :~(

Then my controller (R2) button was sticking so I called a timeout and switched controllers which I guess is illegal because it booted me from the game and said that I switched controllers... :-t

my name is: petedog99

I'll play ya anytime... I try and get on a little each night...
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bagobonez » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:29 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
gablefan wrote:Let me know how that turns out fellas. I would like to know. I love to play Madden. Are there many gliches, like there were in past Maddens? i.e. kick blocks and such?

Within the 1st week i found out how to block punt agains......tsk tsk EA Sports
how do you
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:44 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:
gablefan wrote:Let me know how that turns out fellas. I would like to know. I love to play Madden. Are there many gliches, like there were in past Maddens? i.e. kick blocks and such?

how do you

You do Punt block, switch to the outside guy and press B, it wil change you to the 2nd guy from the inside, quickly press A, it will go back to the guy on the outside, so basically you are switchin control from the outside guy to the 2nd from outside guy every second, once it freezes and wont let you move count to 1.5 seconds and then run around and block the kick....that easy.

last year it was 2 seconds and everyone thought EA would ban this glitch, but all they did is lower it to a second....bad bad move.

that and having the new 3 randy moss's on the field glitch is ruining the game.

Gotta love it when u see your opponent come out in 5 wide and u see 3 randy moss's or 3 Marvin Harrisons.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:58 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:

how do you

You do Punt block, switch to the outside guy and press B, it wil change you to the 2nd guy from the inside, quickly press A, it will go back to the guy on the outside, so basically you are switchin control from the outside guy to the 2nd from outside guy every second, once it freezes and wont let you move count to 1.5 seconds and then run around and block the kick....that easy.

last year it was 2 seconds and everyone thought EA would ban this glitch, but all they did is lower it to a second....bad bad move.

that and having the new 3 randy moss's on the field glitch is ruining the game.

Gotta love it when u see your opponent come out in 5 wide and u see 3 randy moss's or 3 Marvin Harrisons.

Whoa...explain the Moss glitch. Never heard of that. 8-o
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby confused_jake » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:00 pm

Last year what i would do when i was playing human opponents was when the kick meter bar was going down id start running for the punter. it worked all the time as long as the person didnt hold it for a second.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Video Games