Jaguars @ Colts Smack Discussion Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Jaguars @ Colts Smack Discussion Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jaguars @ Colts Smack Discussion Thread

Postby Gringo_Ringo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:37 am

this coming Sunday's game is gonna be an interesting and tough game! scary too considering they won ( 9-0 ) against the Steelers.

Will our Colts win? what do you think? :-?
Gringo_Ringo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:22 am

I think they'll do it, mostly because of Leftwich's inabilities in the pocket. A long delivery and lack of mobility should mean lots of pressures and sacks. I just hope Freeney actually plays in this game. With 21 Colts listed as questionable, I'm a bit skeptical about the defensive side of the ball, but hopeful nonetheless. I'm a bit concerned about our offense, mostly because the running game leaves much to be desired. If the Colts can't get things going on the ground, the Jags can defend against Manning, and they have the secondary to do it. Darius and Mathis are no slouches. We'll see. Should be a great game, but I think this comes down to who has the better quarterback, and there's no question who that is.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:06 pm

I got the Colts winning by 20. Can't tell you why, have to keep some secrets. ;-)

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Indys_time » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:34 pm

It should be another good game in this rivalry. Got the Colts winning by 3-10 points. It should be a close game.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 pm

mrblitz wrote:I got the Colts winning by 20. Can't tell you why, have to keep some secrets. ;-)

20 points, huh? I'd love to see that happen, but that's hard to believe when you consider the Colts haven't beaten them by that much since the Mora-era, back in 2000. :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:59 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mrblitz wrote:I got the Colts winning by 20. Can't tell you why, have to keep some secrets. ;-)

20 points, huh? I'd love to see that happen, but that's hard to believe when you consider the Colts haven't beaten them by that much since the Mora-era, back in 2000. :-o

Whew I remember that was when It was one my first years as a Colts fan, wait 1999. I guess I suffered the Colts 3-13 year and then have watched them flourish with success. Man If we beat them by anything over 2 TDs. Than the Colts will sure send a message to the rest of the league, that even without edge the Colts are just as good and maybe better than last year.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Warhawk » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:59 am

I got 17-14 Colts.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Return to Indianapolis Colts