ND @ Mich St - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

ND @ Mich St

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:43 pm

Smith needs to lose his job. He has mismanaged so many sure vicotries into losses for MSU.

On the flip side, gotta give credit to ND. No quit out the guys and great ballsy coaching by Weiss.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DrewBledsoeRox89 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:47 pm

That was crazy as hell, I jucan't believe how bad MSU lost it. They definatly need a new head coach, last year they blew it against osu and this year they choked against ND. I know those are two good teams, but still you just can't missmanage a game that badly. He shoulda tried to spead the D out a lil bit in the last like 7 minutes when they were still winning.
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
DrewBledsoeRox89
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:28 pm

That's the second year in a row they choked it away to ND like this isn't it?

I'm sorry, but that's just poor coaching. Awful coaching actually. I don't care if he took that program from 1-10 to 10-1, that MSU coach needs to lose his job right here and now. No excuse for that nonsense. Truly pathetic.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby AZirishfan » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:43 pm

Come on that was a good game. I like how everyone always says it was a bad coaching job or they blew it. Well ND did not give up, it was pouring rain (thats why I think they ran so much), and the DEF stepped up at the end (thank you). Hopefully this starts them one the right track for the rest of the season. And to think I was calling for them to bench Quinn. What a mistake that would have been. Good Game. Cant wait to se that in the ESPN Classics.
AZirishfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:56 pm

I can't believe they pulled it out. When I loked MSU was up 37-21.

Unbelievable. It appears as if the word to use when describing ND is not overrated. It is inconsistent. You never know what your are gonna get.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:56 pm

Merry Christmas Irish fans.

Fowler said it best "That's why they're Michigan State".

Freakin' laughing stock of college football. Nice work guys.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:19 am

Drew Stanton for Heisman.

God what an unbelievable win for the Irish...I could not have been more pumped up. The last seven minutes were intense and really, just UNBELIEVABLE.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:28 am

What a comeback and and unbelievable game after the first quarter for the Irish.

Free Bagel - MSU beat ND last year.

Stanton made some bad decisions late in the game and the Irish got lucky on hat last pick to end the game.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:53 am

I am glad ND won because the less games they lose the better it looks on Michigan.

People can say they won the game, but they certainly didn't impress the way they were supposed to.

As much ND backlash as I will get, Weis is looking pretty similar to Willingham right about now.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 am

CC wrote:I am glad ND won because the less games they lose the better it looks on Michigan.

People can say they won the game, but they certainly didn't impress the way they were supposed to.

As much ND backlash as I will get, Weis is looking pretty similar to Willingham right about now.

^^^^^

Exactly what I was thinking with the Weis and Willingham comparison....Great first year then the collapse. Yeah, they won the game last night and I guess that's all that matters in the end, but they didn't look very good doing it. I've watched some of every game they've played this year and the only time I was impressed was against Penn State.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to College Football