ND @ Mich St - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

ND @ Mich St

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:09 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:Luckily for Charlie Weis, besides USC, the rest of the ND schedule is a cake-walk. There isn't anybody who should even be able to contend with them.

True next big game on the schedule right now is in the Coliseum at USC.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aldridg6in » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:24 pm

killiansjmd wrote:
ShoelessJoe wrote:Luckily for Charlie Weis, besides USC, the rest of the ND schedule is a cake-walk. There isn't anybody who should even be able to contend with them.

Don't forget the Tar Heels rolling into Notre Dame....on second thought, forget it.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pm

aldridg6in wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:

Don't forget the Tar Heels rolling into Notre Dame....on second thought, forget it.

Didn't Rutgers go down to Chapel Hill a couple of weeks ago and whip up on your Tar Heels??
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:56 pm

killiansjmd wrote:
aldridg6in wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:

Didn't Rutgers go down to Chapel Hill a couple of weeks ago and whip up on your Tar Heels??

Rutgers is a good team, but with that being said, UNC sux
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 pm

killiansjmd wrote:
aldridg6in wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:

As an Irish fan I wouldn't want my run defense having to face Brian Leonard and Ray Rice.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:32 pm

CC wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:
aldridg6in wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:

As an Irish fan I wouldn't want my run defense having to face Brian Leonard and Ray Rice.

Your an irish fan? didn't know that. Anyway even if Ray Rice and Rutgers play ND, ND would still win. ;-D
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to College Football