Braylon Edwards - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Braylon Edwards

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:26 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i wouldnt start him this week :-)

naw...but i like edwards a lot. he has a lot of talent and not a lot of competion outside of the souldja for catches. he is a possible 1000 yard candidate...if frye starts clicking.

Should've start him Dlux :-)
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FatFoot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:40 pm

He's sitting on the wire in my league, and I've just made a move to pick him up with WW priority 1. That's because even though I drafted 3 studs and 2 pseudo stud WRs, I'm getting jack for production out of them. This year is blowing my mind so far. But at least the Bears are winning.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:50 pm

J2thez929 wrote:

naw...but i like edwards a lot. he has a lot of talent and not a lot of competion outside of the souldja for catches. he is a possible 1000 yard candidate...if frye starts clicking.

i actually did start him in one of my leagues (of course its a 14 team league so there isnt too much depth :-b )

he showed my team whats up today...i was wrong !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Smee » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:33 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:

i actually did start him in one of my leagues (of course its a 14 team league so there isnt too much depth :-b )

he showed my team whats up today...i was wrong !+)

He *kind of* showed your team whats up, let's not forget who won the game.

Braylon was a nice start I was pretty much forced into putting him in because of bye weeks and Owens injuries. I think I'll play him again next week against the Raiders and then sell him off. His schedule is murder's row especially in the playoffs.

He's a quality player, but I don't think he's a must-start-regardless of defense player. Especially with Frye throwing the ball. :-P

I'm not sure if his long TD catch was a product of his skill and Frye's ability or his skill and Frye's luck.
Smee
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Braylon's another must start....frye throwing the ball or not, droughns has been non existent, and they are playing from behind mostly....and winslow and edwards are the only 2 targets consistently in the passing game, dont see why you would turn that down
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Football Talk