PBC - Week 3, Green Bay @ Detroit - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC - Week 3, Green Bay @ Detroit

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:26 pm

Atog wrote:I'm in on the "Bag until they win a game" deal. And then I'll probably wear the bag after that. At this point I'm hoping that we go 0-16 and get a good draft pick instead of go 5-11 or 6-10 with a #9-#13 first rounder.

I couldn't agree more Atog
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:18 pm

LT Blue Colt wrote:
Atog wrote:I'm in on the "Bag until they win a game" deal. And then I'll probably wear the bag after that. At this point I'm hoping that we go 0-16 and get a good draft pick instead of go 5-11 or 6-10 with a #9-#13 first rounder.

I disagree. The last thing I want is to see Mutt Millen with another top draft pick to waste. :*)

Boy, I've given the Packer fans a little too much credit for their loyalty. There either aren't many left or they just don't want to step up to a challenge. Sheesh cheeseheads, it's only the Lions. You could win...it could happen.
As my team peerless leader says "Where are your testicles"? --Matt Millen.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:42 am

moochman wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:

I disagree. The last thing I want is to see Mutt Millen with another top draft pick to waste. :*)

Boy, I've given the Packer fans a little too much credit for their loyalty. There either aren't many left or they just don't want to step up to a challenge. Sheesh cheeseheads, it's only the Lions. You could win...it could happen.
As my team peerless leader says "Where are your testicles"? --Matt Millen.

But, wouldn't 0-16 be great if it got Millen outta there, Mooch? Ah, what am I saying. We'll be 2-14 for sure. Both of those wins are going to come at Green Bays expense. I mean how could we lose to a team like Green Bay, right? :-D
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:47 am

LT Blue Colt wrote:But, wouldn't 0-16 be great if it got Millen outta there, Mooch? Ah, what am I saying. We'll be 2-14 for sure. Both of those wins are going to come at Green Bays expense. I mean how could we lose to a team like Green Bay, right? :-D

Wouldn't you think that 21-61 is damning enough. That's 40 games under .500 in a tad over 5 years work. He is the worst GM in all of sports.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:32 pm

It's a shame, you guys already have your bags on from last week :-b

Nothing wrong with that but the Packers aren't THAT bad ;)
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:23 pm

ahh, thats much better.

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting