does this bug anyone else?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

does this bug anyone else??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:47 am

onnestabe wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:I don't see anything wrong with that. The forum exists so others can give advice. If you don't want to do that than don't.

WERD. Live and let live. People just need to understand that they attract more flies with questions like "Player X or Player Y?"

Agreed. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LoveBoatCaptain » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:06 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:I don't see anything wrong with that. The forum exists so others can give advice. If you don't want to do that than don't.

WERD. Live and let live. People just need to understand that they attract more flies with questions like "Player X or Player Y?"

Agreed. ;-D

I'm with this consensus. I stay away from the Start/Sit for the most part. Why are you owning a team if you're not even going to manage it? It isn't anything horrible, but it's kind of a "Why do you have a team?" type of question.
LoveBoatCaptain
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 pm

Yeah, i personally dont use Start/Sit, but im willing to help anyone who does, but im pretty picky about the questions i answer, i wont answer most of the whole line-up questions, ill do mostly 1-2 positions 3 MAX.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Previous

Return to Football Talk