Depth on my offense - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Depth on my offense

Moderator: Football Moderators

Depth on my offense

Postby ReelMarlin » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:36 pm

I have RB's Corey Dillon Marshall Faulk and James Stewart, however at WR I have Chris Chambers Derrick Mason Mushin Muhammad and Jaquez Green. Do you think it would be smart to trade either dillon or stewart in order to gain a WR. dont know if chambers mason muhammad and green can score enough out of the WR position. In my league I start 2 RB's and 3 WR's. Thanks for your help!
ReelMarlin

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby R8RH8R » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:10 pm

Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat....DO NOT trade way Dillon! By doing that, you will lose your #2 back behind Faulk, which looks to be an quite an awesome combo. You will lessen your value at RB just to try to get an improved receiver. If someone is dumb enough to trade way a quality WR for James Stewart, then I say go for it! But, unless you are playing in a league with a bunch of fantasy inept rejects, which I doubt you are....that aint gonna happen. What about scouring the waiver wire for a free agent pickup? See who's out there first....there are usually a ton of WR's to be chosen from and only a handfull of quality backs.

Hope this helps. ;-D
Go DEEP!!!!
R8RH8R
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk