Week 3 GC: GB @ DET - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 3 GC: GB @ DET

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:45 pm

update the 1st quarter ends tied 14-14. Kitna threw an INT the Bradford muffed and the Pack ran back for a TD. Then Kitna hit Roy for a 40ish yard score at the end of the quarter. Stay on your toes this one could be headed to 30-30ish scoring.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stikmata » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:54 pm

I see Driver isn't getting much action.... is this because of double teams or what? Dre Bly is pretty good... but he can't hang w/ a world class athlete like Driver
stikmata
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Philly Pride » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Kitna for Player of Week 3!

I have him and Roy Williams going, things are looking good there ;-D
Philly Pride
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:00 pm

stikmata wrote:I see Driver isn't getting much action.... is this because of double teams or what? Dre Bly is pretty good... but he can't hang w/ a world class athlete like Driver

Driver dropped two passes in a row in their first series, so maybe Favre has had to look elsewhere.

Green has returned to the game and doesn't appear to be hindered by his hammy.

FG Pack. 17-14

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:02 pm

world class athelete?? Dre Bly is just as good of an athelete as Driver is IMO. I think most would agree with me on that.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby DukeVBall » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:05 pm

Any Green updates would be much appreciated... his hammy is making me nervous...
DukeVBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)

Postby stikmata » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:10 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:world class athelete?? Dre Bly is just as good of an athelete as Driver is IMO. I think most would agree with me on that.

did i stutter?

WORLD CLASS ATHELETE

Possessor of world-class ability in the high jump as a track athlete, he also participated in the decathlon, long jump and triple jump...Was named as the outstanding field performer in the SWAC, honoring both indoor and outdoor seasons, three straight years (1996-98)...Qualified for the 1996 Olympic Field Trials in the high jump with a leap of 7 feet, 61/2 inches (ranked No. 1 in the nation that year), accomplished at the 37th annual Pelican Relays...Was the 1996 SWAC champion (indoor and outdoor) in the long jump, triple jump and decathlon, finishing second in the high jump...Was the 1997 SWAC champion (indoor and outdoor) in the long jump and triple jump, again coming in second in the high jump...Also was the '97 SWAC (outdoor) champ in the decathlon...Qualified for the 1997 NCAA Championships in the long jump with a leap of 25 feet, 5 inches...Was the 1998 SWAC (indoor) champion in the long jump (25'5"), triple jump (50'2") and high jump (7'2")...Was the 1999 SWAC (indoor) champion in the long jump (25'0") and triple jump (51'3"); he came in third in the high jump...Received B.S. degree in accounting.

check the dude's bio
http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=27202

i don't know if most people agree w/ you... and i think that's pretty presumptuous of you to think you do.

i'll just stick w/ the facts
stikmata
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:16 pm

DukeVBall wrote:Any Green updates would be much appreciated... his hammy is making me nervous...

moochman wrote:Green has returned to the game and doesn't appear to be hindered by his hammy.

FG Pack. 17-14

;-D

Go pack Go!
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:25 pm

And Herron with a fumble in the RZ under a minute left :-° Should just keep Green in there even with the hammy....
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby booyah00 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:25 pm

Need favre to get the ball to driver!!!
booyah00
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting