Week 3 GC: NYG @ SEA - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 3 GC: NYG @ SEA

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby S27 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:30 pm

Anyone think Hasselbeck will have any more TD passes?
S27
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2711
Joined: 16 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:30 pm

This game is really going to make the Pick3 results strange this week.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1426
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Intersection of M32 and Old 27

Postby booyah00 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:32 pm

Its official, SA blows


good time to do so, let's have him go nuts when the seahawks need him
booyah00
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 253
Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle

Postby ateam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:36 pm

F Hasselbeck! :-t

I was destroying my opponent, now I trail by a point due to this guy's 37 freakin points! :-o :~(
I hate LJ Smith!
ateam
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1219
Joined: 1 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:42 pm

ateam wrote:F Hasselbeck! :-t

I was destroying my opponent, now I trail by a point due to this guy's 37 freakin points! :-o :~(


Oh the beauty of Fantasy Football.....I benched Westbrook in favor of Dunn and needed a big game from Hasselbeck - looks like I got my wish....
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby ateam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:45 pm

The_Captain wrote:
ateam wrote:F Hasselbeck! :-t

I was destroying my opponent, now I trail by a point due to this guy's 37 freakin points! :-o :~(


Oh the beauty of Fantasy Football.....I benched Westbrook in favor of Dunn and needed a big game from Hasselbeck - looks like I got my wish....



LOL

If Dunn goes off per usual, we'll both be happy then.

I should still win, as I have Dunn & Tatum left, but this is ridiculous!
I hate LJ Smith!
ateam
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1219
Joined: 1 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:47 pm

ateam wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
ateam wrote:F Hasselbeck! :-t

I was destroying my opponent, now I trail by a point due to this guy's 37 freakin points! :-o :~(


Oh the beauty of Fantasy Football.....I benched Westbrook in favor of Dunn and needed a big game from Hasselbeck - looks like I got my wish....



LOL

If Dunn goes off per usual, we'll both be happy then.

I should still win, as I have Dunn & Tatum left, but this is ridiculous!


I certainly didn't expect this kind of game from Hasselbeck. After going 0-7 out of 7 leagues last week, I'll sacrifice anything to get a win this week.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby mateo150 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:48 pm

13 pts from SA, in a game where Seattle puts up 40+
QB - McNabb, Rivers, Cutler
RB - A. Peterson, Lynch, Forte, Ryan Grant, S. Young, C. Taylor
WR - Fitz, Chambers, Galloway, Burleson
TE - Shockey, Heath Miller
Tennessee D, Jacksonville D
Vinitieri
8 man league
mateo150 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 227
Joined: 20 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flytrap » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:50 pm

Why in the HELL is Eli manning still in the game? I hope he tears an ACL, MCL, and whatever else CL. Don't the Giants know I'm in a close game?
flytrap
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 263
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:53 pm

flytrap wrote:Why in the HELL is Eli manning still in the game? I hope he tears an ACL, MCL, and whatever else CL. Don't the Giants know I'm in a close game?


I'm pretty confident Coughin couldn't give two squirts of piss how close you are in your fantasy game - :-b

Eli seems to be trying to make this game at least respectable.
Last edited by The_Captain on Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:04 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact