Arkansas vs. Alabama

Postby Metroid » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:57 pm

LACES OUT!!!!! :-b

Wow I really feel bad for that kid, 4 missed kicks. 8-o
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 1crzydmnd » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:15 pm

They better put that kid on suicide watch. I can't believe they didn't put Christensen in there after Tiffin missed the first two. Works for me though...I picked Arkansas to win. ;-D
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby Metroid » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:45 pm

1crzydmnd wrote:They better put that kid on suicide watch. I can't believe they didn't put Christensen in there after Tiffin missed the first two. Works for me though...I picked Arkansas to win. ;-D

I agree on the suicide watch, I'd go a step further and say he needs protective custody. !+) !+) !+)

How is Christensen healthy enough for kick offs but not field goals? :-?
Metroid

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm

yeah poor guy... it was a really fun game to watch toujgh. That McFadden is sick
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby 1crzydmnd » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm

I thought I heard Tiffin had beat Christensen out for the job. Tiffin was 7 for 9 coming into this game. Not sure how Christensen is healthy enough for kick offs but not field goals...could be an underlying story there. I sure would have put Christensen in there seeing how Tiffin was slicing it to the right.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby thatonepoorkid » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:08 pm

i bet that kicker wants to shoot himself. Or atleast his teammates do.

I really like that sig PACKman ;-D
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:14 pm

1crzydmnd wrote:I thought I heard Tiffin had beat Christensen out for the job. Tiffin was 7 for 9 coming into this game. Not sure how Christensen is healthy enough for kick offs but not field goals...could be an underlying story there. I sure would have put Christensen in there seeing how Tiffin was slicing it to the right.

I thought I heard the comentators mention something about how Christenson was hurt and couldnt kick field goals. :-? I dunno, its probably a safe bet he'll be kicking them next week. :-b
Metroid

Postby ShoelessJoe » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:41 am

PACKman1144 wrote:yeah poor guy... it was a really fun game to watch toujgh. That McFadden is sick

The duo of Darren McFadden and Mitch Mustain is going to be something to mess with for sure for the rest of this year and next year as McFadden is only a SO and Mustain a Frosh.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:03 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:yeah poor guy... it was a really fun game to watch toujgh. That McFadden is sick

The duo of Darren McFadden and Mitch Mustain is going to be something to mess with for sure for the rest of this year and next year as McFadden is only a SO and Mustain a Frosh.

Yea, that is going to be a formidable duo, especially with that offense they now run. Im glad we don't play them next year. Although i think we play them the 2008, hopefully McFadden will leave early.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:52 pm

They should have adopted the Clemson approach from the game vs. FSU last week. Bowden said at halftime he was through kicking the ball, they were scoring touchdowns or nothing at all. This was after a blocked EP and FG were both returned the other way. Funny that he ended up winning the game.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to College Football