So who else dodged the LT Bye Week with a win? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So who else dodged the LT Bye Week with a win?

Moderator: Football Moderators

So who else dodged the LT Bye Week with a win?

Postby knapplc » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm

I'm 2-0 and tied for the lead in my division and played the other 2-0 guy for control of the division this week, but of course this is LT's bye week and that hurts me big-time.

BUT, I got lucky and Kitna had a great game, and basically his whole team took the week off, and I ended up winning and now have sole possession of first place, plus I have LT2 for the rest of the season.

That's lucky, but I'll take it. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sportsaddict » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:19 pm

I'm 2-0 and tied for the lead in my division and played the other 2-0 guy for control of the division this week, but of course this is LT's bye week and that hurts me big-time.

BUT, I got lucky and Kitna had a great game, and basically his whole team took the week off, and I ended up winning and now have sole possession of first place, plus I have LT2 for the rest of the season.

That's lucky, but I'll take it. thumbs.gif

yeah, in my big money league I saw LT had a bye and had a tough choice- go with Chester Taylor or go with Kevin Jones.

I chose Chester Taylor and missed out big on Jones' good week. But I got 20 points from John Kasay, 10 from the Rams defense, and huge games from Holt/Boldin/Walker and I ended up winning- Im happy with my 2-1 start

(actually, i trail by 1 point going into tommorow with Warrick Dunn going. Im assuming he will get 2 points and get me my 2nd win of the season)
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ColtsFan27 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:25 pm

Shhhh.......Don't ginx me!

(He's ahead 86 to 78 right, I have Horn and Bush playing tomorrow.)
ColtsFan27
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:45 pm

I was ecstatic when I noticed I was not only playing the guy who was 2-0 but who had LT out on bye.

I have him by 5 points and he still has Dunn and Crumpler. Everyone he had did great.

The sad thing is I have an awesome team but just play the wrong opponent every week. Luckily its a free league with no money involved.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Timbathia » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:27 pm

I had LT and Jordan on bye and somehow managed a win with very mediocre performances by Gore and Barlow.

Just glad that Eli scored 3 garbage time TDs or it would have been pretty ugly.

The fact he started Addai and Dillon sure helped the cause.
Timbathia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby cardiac cats » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:17 am

I'm sweating a 14 point lead right now. He has Deuce and Brees tomorrow and I still have M Vick. I never thought I would say it... but GO VICK :~(

and LT has a tough matchup next week if I'm not mistaken(could be steelers) so that's gonna worry me.
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby ColtsFan27 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 am

cardiac cats wrote:I'm sweating a 14 point lead right now. He has Deuce and Brees tomorrow and I still have M Vick. I never thought I would say it... but GO VICK :~(

and LT has a tough matchup next week if I'm not mistaken(could be steelers) so that's gonna worry me.

It's actually Baltimore, then the Steelers if I'm not mistaken...........Not to worry, it's LT! ;-D
ColtsFan27
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby shabadoo25 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 am

I'm up 25 with Carney tonight, but my opponent has the Atlanta D and Crumpler.

I'd be thrilled to have a win during LT's bye week.
shabadoo25
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby aldridg6in » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:14 am

I've still got Bush going tonight and I'm up almost 30 points while my opponent is done. I moved Bush into my RB slot and put Roy Williams in my W/R position. Good thing Roy had a good day. Torry Holt didn't hurt me either.

I'm definitely glad to dodge LT's bye week with a win and have him back for the rest of the year.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby bellings » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:13 am

I've got mine locked up during my LT bye. Fortunately, Parker was very LT-like this week. ;-D
bellings
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk