So get this! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

So get this!

Moderator: Football Moderators

So get this!

Postby dkman610 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:10 pm

I bench Gore for two weeks, he blows up to becoming the fantasy point leader, I start T. Bell and J. Walker and Denver sucks, so this week I bench T. Bell and J. Walker and start Gore. What happens, but the two on the bench blow up and the monster lays an egg!! I'm very perturbed right now, that and the Vikings gave the game away to the Bears!!!!! I've been playing for 7 years in fantasy football and have never had such a hard time figuring out who to start/sit!
dkman610
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:16 pm

I missed out on starting Gore week 1, but came around to starting him week 2. Benched him this week though, but got a bad game from Rudi Johnson. At least Edge did all right for me.

I started Stallworth and missed the news that he was out for today, but basically, you can say that all the WRs I started today had bad games. I also benched Walker in one of my leagues.

Heh, part of fantasy life I suppose.

Ahem... but I do have to correct you on one part of your post... the Vikings did NOT give the game away to the Bears. The Bears TOOK it away. Ugly game, but Grossman did score the only offensive TD and the forced fumble by T. Harris is what let it happen.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting