FWP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

FWP

Moderator: Football Moderators

FWP

Postby darb48824 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:20 am

If Pitt keeps running the ball like they did today is it out of the question to say that FWP has a chance to be a top 6 RB this season. With guys like Ronnie Brown, Caddy, and Lamont struggling and Willis Mcgahee finding the endzone once in his last 12 games, i would put FWP above all of them. Gotta love the goaline work. Any thoughts on how he will end up.
darb48824
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pangbones » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:26 am

After watching him in week 1, I thought to myself he's gonna be a top 10 RB this year. The way he ran, and how Pitt used him that was my first impression. However, I'm not sure he can handle 30+ touches a game. I think he has a good season, and if he doesn't give up the GL carries, he should crack the top 10 at seasons end. Wish I'd a grabbed him in at least one league. :~(
pangbones
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: FWP

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:27 am

darb48824 wrote:If Pitt keeps running the ball like they did today is it out of the question to say that FWP has a chance to be a top 6 RB this season. With guys like Ronnie Brown, Caddy, and Lamont struggling and Willis Mcgahee finding the endzone once in his last 12 games, i would put FWP above all of them. Gotta love the goaline work. Any thoughts on how he will end up.

No it's not out of the question. FWP has always been a decent RB... he's not a huge stud, but he gets the job done.

However, I think both Caddy and Ronnie will bounce back...

So... could he? Yes.

Will he? I doubt it.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby virgil22 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:34 am

Ronnie, probably will bounce back but I think we have seen what Caddy is going to do this year. Simms is out which hurts the passing game which ultimately hurts the running game. He is too fragile to pound the ball game in and game out, IMO.
12 Team
Roethlisberger
Addai, Jones-Drew, T. Jones, K. Smith, Slaton, Bradshaw
Colston, Berrian, Burleson, B. Johnson, A. Gonzalez, Meacham
L.J. Smith
Buffalo
virgil22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk