#'s don't speak, How did Caddy look???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

#'s don't speak, How did Caddy look????

Moderator: Football Moderators

#'s don't speak, How did Caddy look????

Postby doober » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:51 pm

Seriously, I've been debating since week 1 on dishing this guy and just wondering what you guys thought of his performance on sunday???? I see the numbers and their OK, but wondering how he actually looked....My prayers are with Simms but thinking this could give the Bucs a little boost with him out of there. Your thoughts? thanks
doober
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigDballer » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:56 pm

I am interested to read what people thought of how caddy ran? Maybe they will need to lean on him more w/o Simms.. bad thing/good thing?
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby TheDiplomats » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:40 pm

There seems to be a misconception that Chris Simms was actually a good QB..I bet Gradkowski is better then him by a large margin. I think Caddy will get more carries..but that Gradkowski will probably prove himself as a pretty good QB..He looked great in the preseason.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:33 pm

Yeah, losing sims cant do anything the hurt caddy really, the passing game was already a non factor.

I think he will pick it up in the next few weeks. the bye will give him a chance to rest his back, which he says is fine, and it should give the O line more time to get better as a unit, and hopefully the caddy comes out of the bye firing on all 8 cylinders. Yeah, he has struggled, but its nothing a good tuneup cant fix

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:52 am

I was at the game Sunday and Caddy looked average to me. But you have to take into consideration TB's ailing O-Line and the pretty tough Carolina D. Not to mention that Simms played horrible most of the game which allowed Carolina to key on the run because they weren't afraid of the pass. It's yet to be seen if Gradkowski can do any better. If he can't I think Caddy's in for a long year.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:36 pm

TheDiplomats wrote:There seems to be a misconception that Chris Simms was actually a good QB..I bet Gradkowski is better then him by a large margin. I think Caddy will get more carries..but that Gradkowski will probably prove himself as a pretty good QB..He looked great in the preseason.

He played against the 3rd string teams. When he played the second team he looked like crap. Simms is better than Gradkowski, he is a ROOKIE. Teams are going to stack the line and make him beat them which he won't. Everyone on the Bucs offense now takes a hit fantasy wise.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting