Conspiracy theorist in our midst.. But it's obvious the NFL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Conspiracy theorist in our midst.. But it's obvious the NFL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:14 am

moonhead wrote:
glov222 wrote:I'm not sure the game was fixed, but NO getting Bush probably was. Who in their right minds would take Mario Williams over him? :-? My guess is that the NFL was pissed that Houston threw those games (remember the missed chip shot FG?) to get the worst record and threatened them with no draft picks at all. Or they had to pass on Bush.

hmm. i thought the crackpot theory i proposed was out there....then i read this. that's a good one. ;-D :-b

Does anyone think it more than a little suspect that Casserly drafts Williams and, as planned, is let go. He then lands a job on the NFL's competition committee?
Consider that New Orleans is a garden spot for the NFL. No better place to hold SuperBowls. It wouldn't feel right to have the host city not have an NFL franchise and the Saints were no lock to stay.

Things that make you go hmm.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:19 pm

And now the NFL is going to hire a hitman to take out every Falcon player, coach, and employee...one by one...just to make sure they remain quiet about their conspiracy. ;-7 :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:15 pm

Someone explain to me how the conspiracy theory works. Who is in on it? The players? Coaches? Refs? Who is paying them? Am I in on it and don't even know it? If so, when can I expect my check?
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Metroid » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
Popcynical wrote:I've maintained for a while that the NFL is as real as "professional wrestling."

:-D

My brother (wrestling fan) says football is fake. 8-o

Thats hella funny!!! :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Theres some consipricys i belive...such as no moon landing..but the NFL being fixed just isnt one of them...the same league that wont let players be enetertaining after they score a TD would fix a game so one team would win for story lines? Its all entertainment....why downgrade some and fix others?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting