CHAD JOHNSON HIT PIC - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

CHAD JOHNSON HIT PIC

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:51 am

ukjohn wrote:nasty hit, but chad is ok and will dominate the NFL once again in 06 ;-D

Right on. ;-D

I love the guy and I don't usually like 'look-at-me' players. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby saundman2000 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:17 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:As a Browns fan I haven't had a lot of things to celebrate this year so far, but that hit was one of 'em.

I don't think that's cool man. The play resulted in an interception so Yay Browns!!

But I don't know that you celebrate a hit on a guy that didn't see it coming... if it were just a little more to one side or the other could have ended a players career.

Yes I'm CJ owner, but I would say the same thing about any player.
RIDERS OF THE STORM
QB Vick
RB Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte, Lesean McCoy
WR Brandon Marshall, Kenny Britt
TE ?
DEF Flavor of the Week
K ?

=====> Post Feedback if my Reply Helped you
saundman2000
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:19 am

Dunbar2000 wrote:In highschool I went from middle LB to the front to shoot the gap. I shot the gap on 4th and 1 at the 1, beat the G and C. I didnt have my full base then though and took on the fullback from a fullhouse backfield. I took him enough but was driven down. The RB with the ball came and I tackled (wrapped) him while I was on my knees. However, my head was down at that point and his knees nailed my head.

My friends then cleaned him out, I know all this from the film, but I dont remember a darn thing. We stuffed them and after the play everyone is celebrating and on film you see me just sitting there indian style when the PAT unit is coming on the field.

Afterwards my friends were worried about me, although once I was back to normal they couldnt stop dissing the crap out of me because of ridiculous things Id say and howw I went form one emotion to the next, cluelessnes, to elation, blank stare to hey!! where we going tonight!!! So I feel Chad's pain.

haha. that would be a ridiculious site to see on a football field. :-b
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Latest C Johnson quotes

Postby chidoy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:22 am

SonsofSlam04 wrote:Chad Johnson stated today Rodney Harrison of NE should watch out as he intends to knock his helmet off this coming Sunday... What a jerk!!! (Chad)...
You think this "Perp" would just shut up and play!

From the BostonHerald.com
"You tell 37 (Rodney Harrison) that I’m going to knock his helmet off,” Johnson said. “You tell Asante (Samuel) to make sure he has help for all four quarters or his 22 is going to be a 55. Isn’t that what it looks like upside down?”
Johnson was just getting warmed up.
“Wait a minute, I’m not finished,” he said. “You tell Junior (Seau) that when I’m done with him . . . never mind, I’m not going to pick on Junior. That’s not a good one. I could get hurt there.”

Now that's funny. ;-)

He later says...
“It’s funny, but they know I mean business,” he said. “I talk it, but I walk it. It’s never meant in a negative or unsportsmanlike way. Everybody understands it’s merely a challenge.”

So lighten up..... Chad is Chad, let him have some fun.
10 team / Keeper / 2QB 2RB 2WR Flex TE DEF
McNabb/ Griese / JP / Clemens
SJax / Gore / Julius / T.Jones
Braylon / B.Marshall / Cotchery /Hackett
Gates / Olson
TENN
chidoy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 am

chidoy wrote:
SonsofSlam04 wrote:Chad Johnson stated today Rodney Harrison of NE should watch out as he intends to knock his helmet off this coming Sunday... What a jerk!!! (Chad)...
You think this "Perp" would just shut up and play!

From the BostonHerald.com
"You tell 37 (Rodney Harrison) that I’m going to knock his helmet off,” Johnson said. “You tell Asante (Samuel) to make sure he has help for all four quarters or his 22 is going to be a 55. Isn’t that what it looks like upside down?”
Johnson was just getting warmed up.
“Wait a minute, I’m not finished,” he said. “You tell Junior (Seau) that when I’m done with him . . . never mind, I’m not going to pick on Junior. That’s not a good one. I could get hurt there.”

Now that's funny. ;-)

He later says...
“It’s funny, but they know I mean business,” he said. “I talk it, but I walk it. It’s never meant in a negative or unsportsmanlike way. Everybody understands it’s merely a challenge.”

So lighten up..... Chad is Chad, let him have some fun.

yea i agree, with chad it's just good old fashion trash talk, and i think other players understand that.

but to trash talk players like rodney harrison? :-o if i was him i'd just keep my mouth shut.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chidoy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:32 am

yea i agree, with chad it's just good old fashion trash talk, and i think other players understand that.

but to trash talk players like rodney harrison? :-o if i was him i'd just keep my mouth shut.

Sorry, but Chad later states in the article:

“Rodney is one of those guys that I sit down and talk to every pregame for 20 or 25 minutes on keeping my head clean and staying focused,” Johnson said. “It’s more of a father/son talk every time I talk to Rodney. He says if I’m in the headlines, make sure it’s for something positive.”
10 team / Keeper / 2QB 2RB 2WR Flex TE DEF
McNabb/ Griese / JP / Clemens
SJax / Gore / Julius / T.Jones
Braylon / B.Marshall / Cotchery /Hackett
Gates / Olson
TENN
chidoy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk