sigs free for the taking.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

sigs free for the taking....

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:03 pm

yeah lemme take a look at what i have and ill hook you up..

the gator logo you are reffering to....do you mean an avatar?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:18 pm

how bout this one? i have never seen anyone besides myself wear a suggs sig....so i gotta take my opportunity to give him some love ;-D

if you dont want this one lemme know and ill see what else i have ;-D
Last edited by deluxe_247 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Hitchcock » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:59 pm

First I'd like to say sorry b/c I really don't mean to sound like an ungratful d!ckhead but I'm really not feeling the Suggs sig. It could be the lettering or something, I dunno. I've liked a lot of other Raven sigs you've done previouslly. Like I said I wouldn't mind Suggs (esp. w/ him being such a young great pass rusher) as long as it's not Jamal LOL. I dunno what you have locked away in your Raven stash but if you have one of Sizzle throwing up his "gang signs" (you remember from his first year w/ the Ravens after making a big sack/tackle) that would be tight maybe w/ "T-Sizzle" on it. It could be w/ Raven gear or ASU don't matter or both. Here's some pics to let you know what I was kinda refering to:
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:J ... gs_all.jpg
http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/Coll ... _Suggs.JPG
Maybe same pic but first one froze up on me.... so I dunno if it'll show up or not.

PS: About the Gator, yes I'm sorry I meant avatar. I tried that photo but it said it was to big, and it's really not that clear to begin w/.....
Don't Throw Rocks At The Throne

Big thanks to deluxe for the sig.
Hitchcock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:16 pm

no worries...everyone has different taste. i do try a lot of different styles for practice and variety. some work...some dont. honestly, ive been making a crap load of sigs for people lately and am falling behind at the gym because im sitting home on my comp for hours a night instead of lifting...so....id much rather hook you up with one i have already made. if you want a suggs one, cool with me...i just dont have time for it right now, so you can request from someone else. if you want a dif sig ill offer you my reed film reel sig if you want it. i like this one, maybe you will too...let me know

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/214/reedbignewfilmcafeum2.jpg[/IMG]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:18 am

deluxe_247 wrote:no worries...everyone has different taste. i do try a lot of different styles for practice and variety. some work...some dont. honestly, ive been making a crap load of sigs for people lately and am falling behind at the gym because im sitting home on my comp for hours a night instead of lifting...so....id much rather hook you up with one i have already made. if you want a suggs one, cool with me...i just dont have time for it right now, so you can request from someone else. if you want a dif sig ill offer you my reed film reel sig if you want it. i like this one, maybe you will too...let me know

Hey thats the one with the film strip!!!! That one is sick!!!!!! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:33 am

Metroid wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:no worries...everyone has different taste. i do try a lot of different styles for practice and variety. some work...some dont. honestly, ive been making a crap load of sigs for people lately and am falling behind at the gym because im sitting home on my comp for hours a night instead of lifting...so....id much rather hook you up with one i have already made. if you want a suggs one, cool with me...i just dont have time for it right now, so you can request from someone else. if you want a dif sig ill offer you my reed film reel sig if you want it. i like this one, maybe you will too...let me know

Hey thats the one with the film strip!!!! That one is sick!!!!!! ;-D

sick nasty. love it D. But, I'm sorry, I like the one you are sporting right now a little bit more. It is RIDICULOUS ;-D ;-D
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:58 am

thanks for the compliments metroid and DJF ;-D

yeah the cosmic reed one im sportin now isnt going anywhere, its a keeper :-) :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Hitchcock » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:11 am

Thanks D', I really like this one over the Suggs you had. I understand w/ you having to make other sigs for people and not leaving you time don't worry about it. I'm not worried about gettin' that Suggs made just a future reference for you later if you get bored lol.

Hitchcock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:28 pm

Hitchcock wrote:Thanks D', I really like this one over the Suggs you had. I understand w/ you having to make other sigs for people and not leaving you time don't worry about it. I'm not worried about gettin' that Suggs made just a future reference for you later if you get bored lol.

cool...glad you like it.

here is that avatar you wanted...sorry i forgot to post them last night....made a couple so you can use what you like:

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Hitchcock » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:07 pm

Thanks again...

Hitchcock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests