OSU @ Iowa - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

OSU @ Iowa

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:23 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.

Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:07 pm

I was reading an artical in the paper today about Tate. I gotta say i never knew how confident of a guy he is.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:11 pm

Iowa will lose by 18 or so. Cuse is horrible and even without Tate they should've gotten crushed.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mustangs989 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:30 pm

I guess I'll take the PB challenge even though I don't think Iowa will win. You guys are right in that they haven't looked great this year, but I just don't see Iowa getting blown out in Kinnick Stadium. I'll be at the game but see OSU eventually pulling it out with a score of 24-17.
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:44 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:I guess I'll take the PB challenge even though I don't think Iowa will win. You guys are right in that they haven't looked great this year, but I just don't see Iowa getting blown out in Kinnick Stadium. I'll be at the game but see OSU eventually pulling it out with a score of 24-17.

ok i'll throw the avys together tomarrow at some point
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 am

thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.

GO BUCKS!

I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:57 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:

GO BUCKS!

I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!

Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby thatonepoorkid » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:34 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:

GO BUCKS!

GO BUCKS!

Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.

Well with auburns close call vs the gamecocks i can see them droping a little bit, not below michgan but you know what i mean
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:56 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:

GO BUCKS!

GO BUCKS!

It's Week 5, there is so much time for the top teams to lose. I am not saying Michigan is going to shoot up to #2, but its not impossible especially with Auburn playing in the SEC and WVU having to play what looks to be a decent team out of Louisville (finally).
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:41 am

CC wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:

GO BUCKS!

GO BUCKS!

It's Week 5, there is so much time for the top teams to lose. I am not saying Michigan is going to shoot up to #2, but its not impossible especially with Auburn playing in the SEC and WVU having to play what looks to be a decent team out of Louisville (finally).

With the journalists love of USC, i think if WVU and Auburn lost USC would get 2. Just my opinion knowing how much love USC gets from the pollsters. Im not saying its right, just what i think could happen. Doens't matter anyway, the point i think he was making was that OSU will have to play another team that could be ranked as high as 2 in the country.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football