OSU @ Iowa - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

OSU @ Iowa

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:23 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!
Image
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1790
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I can't dance

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:07 pm

I was reading an artical in the paper today about Tate. I gotta say i never knew how confident of a guy he is.
Image
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1790
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I can't dance

Postby CC » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:11 pm

Iowa will lose by 18 or so. Cuse is horrible and even without Tate they should've gotten crushed.
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby Mustangs989 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:30 pm

I guess I'll take the PB challenge even though I don't think Iowa will win. You guys are right in that they haven't looked great this year, but I just don't see Iowa getting blown out in Kinnick Stadium. I'll be at the game but see OSU eventually pulling it out with a score of 24-17.
Image
Image
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1906
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kinnick

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:44 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:I guess I'll take the PB challenge even though I don't think Iowa will win. You guys are right in that they haven't looked great this year, but I just don't see Iowa getting blown out in Kinnick Stadium. I'll be at the game but see OSU eventually pulling it out with a score of 24-17.


ok i'll throw the avys together tomarrow at some point
Image
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1790
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I can't dance

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 am

thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!


I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:57 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!


I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!


Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby thatonepoorkid » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:34 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!


I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!


Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.


Well with auburns close call vs the gamecocks i can see them droping a little bit, not below michgan but you know what i mean
Image
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1790
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I can't dance

Postby CC » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:56 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!


I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!


Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.


It's Week 5, there is so much time for the top teams to lose. I am not saying Michigan is going to shoot up to #2, but its not impossible especially with Auburn playing in the SEC and WVU having to play what looks to be a decent team out of Louisville (finally).
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:41 am

CC wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Bucks will take care of business. I would, however, like to see them come out of the gate better then they have the past couple weeks.


Hey man a win is a win and i will take it however we can get it

GO BUCKS!


I agree a W is a W, However, there's that pesky game coming up in November that at this rate might very well be #1 vs. #2 AGAIN. I'd like to see some improvement in the way OSU plays the first half. This is likely the stiffest competition the Bucks will face until the Team That Shall Not Be Named. I don't want a win. I want Dominance. If the Bucks want a ticket to Glendale it's time to start playing for 60 minutes, because 30 ain't gonna cut it.

GO BUCKS!


Michigan is not going to jump over WVU or Auburn unless they lose, which they are not going to. If Auburn loses it will be to Florida who would then shoot up. I don't see Michigan being number 2 anytime soon.


It's Week 5, there is so much time for the top teams to lose. I am not saying Michigan is going to shoot up to #2, but its not impossible especially with Auburn playing in the SEC and WVU having to play what looks to be a decent team out of Louisville (finally).


With the journalists love of USC, i think if WVU and Auburn lost USC would get 2. Just my opinion knowing how much love USC gets from the pollsters. Im not saying its right, just what i think could happen. Doens't matter anyway, the point i think he was making was that OSU will have to play another team that could be ranked as high as 2 in the country.
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

PreviousNext

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:26 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact