Marques Colston does not equal Jermaine Dye - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Marques Colston does not equal Jermaine Dye

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby wrveres » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:35 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
Matthias wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:If you want to play your fun little analogy game take it to GT and no one will have any problem with it. Football Leftovers is a misnomer....this is still a fantasy football forum.

Funny. Pollute a thread about fantasy football by sidetracking the topic and then when someone responds to you, come back later and say that since this isn't about football, it doesn't belong. Cute. :-b

Culpepper = Bonds this year.

You must have trouble reading. I mentioned that this is a fantasy football forum, and even when you stay "on" topic with your little analogies you're still "off" topic to the post at hand. Even the Alexander thread had maybe 6 words about Alexander before it turned into this little off-topic analogy game that this one has already gone to.

The bottom line is that the OP posted this thread knowing that probably 3/4's of the people that read the title would have no idea what the hell it meant. You don't see me comparing FF players to gubernatorial candidates in Florida, because no one would know what the hell I'm talking about just like most of the people here don't. He also knew that it would instantly stir up trouble just like last time. There's no reason any competent person would make this post for any reason other than to instigate and to play this little analogy game. He has never even tried to keep either of the threads on-topic to the player posted about, if you want to play this little game make a thread for it, and put it in the appropriate place but keep the offbase, offtopic (this is a football forum, compare him to another football player) analogies out of threads about players that should normally lead to relevant, helpful discussion. At this point it's pretty clear that the two of you are just trying to stir up trouble and show that "baseball guys" are on some high-horse. You like baseball....we get it. If you want to talk about it, take it to the appropriate place and quit injecting it into every football post.

Hey here's an idea, since baseball guys are so perfect and innocent why not take these crazy comparisons over there where I'm sure they'll welcome them with open arms and throw you a parade the whole way through.

wow..

talk about your eliteist attitudes ..

hey Mc Fly..

It is an internet forum, why you have your panties all bunched up is beyond me. I particularly like the fact that you are so smart that you know what people are thinking ahead of time, and their motivations too. Not to mention, that you assume that 3/4 of the poeple that come here have never even heard of baseball ..

You must be a genius.
I am awed to be in your presence. Image

if you would sign my breasts for me, I would never wash them
wrveres
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 pm

CC wrote:
Verdun Barbarians wrote:Image

The best post in the thread.

Seriously. Get that crap outta here.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tavish » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:09 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
CC wrote:
Verdun Barbarians wrote:Image

The best post in the thread.

Seriously. Get that crap outta here.

No doubt. It seems like every year when the baseball season winds down you baseball geeks start trolling around the FBC trying to make yourself feel better about how crappy your sport is. Enough already, instead of wasting your time annoying us you should be out trying to fool a woman into thinking you aren't complete tools.
---..---
Tavish
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby awwchrist » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:13 pm

Sorry, just got here.

/touchofdeath
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football