Tiki !! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tiki !!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tiki !!

Postby tHe.pRoFessionaL » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:11 am

Has this guy just had a couple of bad weeks? Tell me that is it and there is nothing to worry about, I don't ever get any Giants games, so please clue me in.
tHe.pRoFessionaL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby FatFoot » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:35 am

There is nothing to worry about.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby McPeePants » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:46 am

There is nothing to worry about
McPeePants
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:47 am

he's a 30+ year old back who doesnt get goaline carries.

there's plenty to worry about.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:09 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:he's a 30+ year old back who doesnt get goaline carries.

-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby G$ » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:20 am

Tiki will be fine. He had a bruised arm and is on a bye this week. Week 5 he should be good to go and the Giants will go back to what has worked for them for years. He is a great runner and great catching the ball on thier screens that the Giants love so much.
G$
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: Tiki !!

Postby SniperShot » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:31 am

tHe.pRoFessionaL wrote:Has this guy just had a couple of bad weeks? Tell me that is it and there is nothing to worry about, I don't ever get any Giants games, so please clue me in.
Haven't the Giants played in Fox's main game the past two weeks? And didn't the Giants play on Sunday Night in week 1? I've seen plenty of Giants football and I live in Redskins country.

I never really was that high on Tiki and still am not. He's a great back and will get tons of yards as games go on but he's not going to put up good numbers week in and week out.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby daullaz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:39 am

I would worried, since he's on my team, and one of my players already tried to commit suicide to get off my team. I'm predicting a Tiki retirement press conference during the bye week.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mattb47 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:07 pm

I wouldn't be too worried, the big reason for his lowered production is that they have been involved in shootouts the first 3 weeks and the running game hasn't really been a factor in those. I mean they've played Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Seattle, pretty good offenses to start the season out on. I expect the defense to play better and with the games closer I expect Tiki to get more touches and perform better.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:03 pm

mattb47 wrote:

I wouldn't be too worried, the big reason for his lowered production is that they have been involved in shootouts the first 3 weeks and the running game hasn't really been a factor in those. I mean they've played Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Seattle, pretty good offenses to start the season out on. I expect the defense to play better and with the games closer I expect Tiki to get more touches and perform better.

Ive watched 2 of the 3 games and i would have to agree with Matt. The first game against the Colts he got a ton of carries and was very successful. IN the games against the Eagles and Seahawks Eli aired it out almost all game. Its awfully hard for an RB to put up good stats when he gets less than 20 carries. Tikis numbers will improve.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk