Tiki !! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tiki !!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby tHe.pRoFessionaL » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:41 pm

who do you think is going to be better than tiki??
tHe.pRoFessionaL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:just over 200 yards rushing and 0 tds (i think those stats are right lol)

Now if this was Jamal Lewis Posting these numbers ok, but people where taking Tiki 4th overall in drafts this year. If he is not busting what is he doing? I understand he is having some succsess reciveing but still ... 0 tds ...

Big help he is in TD league scoring

On a related note, Charlie Frye leads the NFL in rushing TDs.. If Tiki can't beat out Frye, you know he is done!

Charlie Frye - 61.3% 674 passing yds. 5 total tds. 5 picks

Carson Palmer- 64.7% 672 passing yds. 6 total tds. 4 picks

charlie frye huh? yea i think he's a start this week vs the raiders. :-o
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby upslogger19 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:47 pm

I just traded for him. Tiki for Holt.

I am betting he is fine and will be a stud the rest of the season.
No drafts yet.
upslogger19
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby thatonepoorkid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:49 pm

upslogger19 wrote:I just traded for him. Tiki for Holt.

Actually i think that was a good deal but only because i honestly think tiki is done. RBs go down hill about 30. Tiki is 31.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby FatFoot » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:51 pm

over 200 rushing yards, and how about receiving yards? Or does your league not count those? Of course, when putting together a specious argument like yours, you'd want to leave that out. Right now, after one bad game, one mediocre game and one good game, Tiki's 14th in points among RBs. Not great. But not terrible. Where's your post about LJ and SA, both of whom are behind Tiki, and both of whom were drafted before Tiki in virtually all leagues? I mean, the argument you present is that Tiki's a bust for where he's at after 3 games, because of his points vs his draft position. Where's the follow-through?
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:18 am

thatonepoorkid wrote:

Actually i think that was a good deal but only because i honestly think tiki is done. RBs go down hill about 30. Tiki is 31.

If you got Tiki for Holt you made out like a bandit. Steal all the way.

The G-Men (assuming Old Man Harda** has a brain in his head) will come out of the bye attempting to assert what got them to the playoffs last year, and that's a healthy dose of Tiki to open up the pass. From what I've seen of the Giants this year Barber's only problem is he's not getting enough touches. That will likely fix itself. So will Tiki's production.

Is there a Running Back not named Tomlinson that someone here's not freaking out about? Three weeks in is a little early to bail if your First Round Pick is still healthy.(or breathing for that matter)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby upslogger19 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:46 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:

If you got Tiki for Holt you made out like a bandit. Steal all the way.

The G-Men (assuming Old Man Harda** has a brain in his head) will come out of the bye attempting to assert what got them to the playoffs last year, and that's a healthy dose of Tiki to open up the pass. From what I've seen of the Giants this year Barber's only problem is he's not getting enough touches. That will likely fix itself. So will Tiki's production.

Is there a Running Back not named Tomlinson that someone here's not freaking out about? Three weeks in is a little early to bail if your First Round Pick is still healthy.(or breathing for that matter)

Yes, I had Holt, and I used his good start to trade for Tiki. The Tiki owner was worried after is last game and I am very deep at WR so I offered and he took it.
No drafts yet.
upslogger19
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk