OMG - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

OMG

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dilydaly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:37 pm

oh i know who they are stomper, i just have a problem proof reading b4 i hit the SUBMIT.


maybe im normal and your on something, you are quite meticulous that is a tell for for certain vices.

favre owens..... got it brotha
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:39 pm

dilydaly wrote:oh i know who they are stomper, i just have a problem proof reading b4 i hit the SUBMIT.


maybe im normal and your on something, you are quite meticulous that is a tell for for certain vices.

favre owens..... got it brotha


sorry dude. i think you're the one that's a bit off.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby dilydaly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:44 pm

no way im gonna take that from a grown man whos into star warz ur def off a bit...

maybe its because im one of uncle sam's misguided children or I have a sence of humor and u didnt notice and took my post as my general personality ...

use the force and figure it out oh wise one...... lol
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 pm

dilydaly wrote:no way im gonna take that from a grown man whos into star warz ur def off a bit...

maybe its because im one of uncle sam's misguided children or I have a sence of humor and u didnt notice and took my post as my general personality ...

use the force and figure it out oh wise one...... lol


You're really good at making friends.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 pm

dilydaly wrote:no way im gonna take that from a grown man whos into star warz ur def off a bit...

maybe its because im one of uncle sam's misguided children or I have a sence of humor and u didnt notice and took my post as my general personality ...

use the force and figure it out oh wise one...... lol


never said i wasn't off...but you questioned stomper's stability, and i needed to tell you that it was you that was off...not stomper.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby BillyHallDisciple » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:12 pm

Dilydaly = living proof that our country's education system has gone awry.
BillyHallDisciple
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 246
Joined: 1 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Someone get rid of this thread please...
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby dilydaly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:31 pm

J2thez929 wrote:Someone get rid of this thread please...



wah!!!!! this thread is bothering me .... want a kleenex pal, get a grip, 25 posts in an hour we were bull s#iting, just ignore it and move on.
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:38 pm

dilydaly wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:Someone get rid of this thread please...



wah!!!!! this thread is bothering me .... want a kleenex pal, get a grip, 25 posts in an hour we were bull s#iting, just ignore it and move on.


At least he remembered to put a period at the end of whatever that was.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Kilroy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:39 pm

moonhead wrote:
dilydaly wrote:oh i know who they are stomper, i just have a problem proof reading b4 i hit the SUBMIT.


maybe im normal and your on something, you are quite meticulous that is a tell for for certain vices.

favre owens..... got it brotha


sorry dude. i think you're the one that's a bit off.


a bit off? :-?

Biggest "bit" I ever seen.

:-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:36 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact