Will the Ravens hold L.T. to less than 120 yds combined? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will the Ravens hold L.T. to less than 120 yds combined?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:36 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
moonhead wrote:bah! lt will destroy the ravens. look at what the brownies did. almost beat them. exposed them through the air. which will open up things for lt. plus he'll be getting lots of dump passes.

im not really sure that was so much of bad defense by the ravens as bad offense that made them almost lose. the browns had the ball 12 times and only managed to score twice. the defense held them pretty well except for a couple big plays that inflated fryes stats.

With that sig shouldn't you end every post with "Oh YEAH!"

:-b

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:37 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
moonhead wrote:bah! lt will destroy the ravens. look at what the brownies did. almost beat them. exposed them through the air. which will open up things for lt. plus he'll be getting lots of dump passes.

im not really sure that was so much of bad defense by the ravens as bad offense that made them almost lose. the browns had the ball 12 times and only managed to score twice. the defense held them pretty well except for a couple big plays that inflated fryes stats.

i must admit i didn't see the game, but i saw the updates as they were coming in on stat tracker. and frye looked like he was doing well. i can only assume that rivers + LT = more success. not only that, but the chargers defense is much more formidable than is the brownies defense. which will likely translate into more opportunities for bolts' offense.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:54 pm

moonhead wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

i must admit i didn't see the game, but i saw the updates as they were coming in on stat tracker. and frye looked like he was doing well. i can only assume that rivers + LT = more success. not only that, but the chargers defense is much more formidable than is the brownies defense. which will likely translate into more opportunities for bolts' offense.

i agree...they will do a lot better...as i already stated i thought they would beat the ravens. i just felt the need to defend them after you made them sound like they got punked last week. the offense got punked not the D :-) :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:54 pm

Yes, he will top 120 but it won't be pretty. Eight men in the box for the Ravens, lots of 1 and 2 yard runs for LT. But the Bolts will feed the ball to LT all game, just to keep it out of Rivers hands.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
moonhead wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

i agree...they will do a lot better...as i already stated i thought they would beat the ravens. i just felt the need to defend them after you made them sound like they got punked last week. the offense got punked not the D :-) :-b

i hear ya bro. not trying to bust your balls or anything. i think the bolts may be for real this year. they're looking like a team posessed. or maybe that's just shawn merriman. because i think he is posessed. :-D ;-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Previous

Return to Football Talk