Return to College Football

Miami stinks!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 am

Brilliant analysis.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadDog36 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:25 am

I don't know what this makes me:

But I happen to be very high on your QB Ryan Leak. I had the pleasure of knowing him in my HS days and seeing him play several times. Florida has had several players I like go through there. Now let us team us against any Miami backer, how bout it?

I should despise or not like Florida, but I haven't a problem with that. I HAVE a problem with Miami! :P
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CC » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:53 am

MadDog36 wrote:I don't know what this makes me:

But I happen to be very high on your QB Ryan Leak. I had the pleasure of knowing him in my HS days and seeing him play several times. Florida has had several players I like go through there. Now let us team us against any Miami backer, how bout it?

I should despise or not like Florida, but I haven't a problem with that. I HAVE a problem with Miami! :P

You are clearly a huge fan of him seeing as you don't know his name. It's Chris Leak.

Unless you were trying to make a Ryan Leaf comparison (which wouldn't be founded really) and if so, carry on.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:03 am

CC wrote:
MadDog36 wrote:I don't know what this makes me:

You are clearly a huge fan of him seeing as you don't know his name. It's Chris Leak.

Unless you were trying to make a Ryan Leaf comparison (which wouldn't be founded really) and if so, carry on.
:-b
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby knapplc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:15 am

I just don't see this thread going anywhere that's going to be helpful to the College Sports forum. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:42 am

knapplc wrote:I just don't see this thread going anywhere that's going to be helpful to the College Sports forum. :-b

Agreed, just had to poke fun at coker
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadDog36 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:19 pm

thats what i meant. i do that from time to time. look i have problems with memory and sometimes i misspeak idk if its dyslexia related or not...please bare with me.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby VaderFin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:41 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:I just don't see this thread going anywhere that's going to be helpful to the College Sports forum. :-b

As much as I currently don't like Coker he has won more MNCs then your "great" coach has.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:44 pm

VaderFin wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

As much as I currently don't like Coker he has won more MNCs then your "great" coach has.

Coker started at Miami with a Team that was supposed to win the National Championship. Meyer started at BG then went to Utah and now inherited a UF team that had decent talent but could not run his system and was down after 3 years of Zook. Yes Coker has more NC, but he also has had better teams in a better conference. He also has destoryed the Miami program. Give Urban time and he will build and keep a winner.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:04 pm

Don't mind Vader, any time he's down in a discussion he just pulls out the past, forgetting that it's no longer 2001. God forbid he ever get into an argument with a ND fan and lose his ace in the hole ;).

I suppose he's right though, Coker probably is a better coach than Meyer, which would of course explain why they're all calling for his job. Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense at all.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to College Football