Top 10 RB's ?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Top 10 RB's ??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 pm

superslugger616 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:why does a bunch of people have Dunn in the top 10... he's has not impressed. I think Gore >> Dunn at this point.


I agree with Omaha. He's the 2nd leading rusher in the NFL so far and only behind by 1 yard. What do you mean he hasn't impressed?




If that's the case, why haven't more people listed McGahee? Who actually is leading the league in rushing at this point. Touchdowns can't be the issue, neither has any yet.

I think only one person even listed Willis so far. I think arguments could be made for him being up there now, especially if the O-line play continues to be solid.


dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


That and Dunn's done it a whole season before. McGahee disappeared most of last season. If he keeps it up, of course he deserves a mention.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:41 pm

superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Postby BigMusky » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn


to quote a great man "you forgot to add sense to your post"
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1258
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby jmog » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:51 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn


ATL's offensive line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUFs offensive line

Theres the difference.

You also forgot to mention TEs, I'd rather have Alge Crumpler than Evans.

Also, sorry, Losman<Vick, and I don't even like Vick.
jmog
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 800
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby superslugger616 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:54 pm

BigMusky wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn


to quote a great man "you forgot to add sense to your post"


vick is better than losman
crumpler is better than evans
the atl o-line is better than buffalo's
atl's defense is better, whereas buffalo will be playing from behind more often
Image
superslugger616
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 163
Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slacker317 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:13 pm

I'll copy my post from another identical thread from another forum here. Except it's top 25:

1. LaDainian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Brian Westbrook
5. Tiki Barber
6. Rudi Johnson
7. Steven Jackson
8. Chester Taylor
9. Frank Gore
10. Willie Parker
11. Shaun Alexander
12. Ronnie Brown
13. Julius Jones
14. Tatum Bell
15. Edgerrin James
16. Ahman Green
17. Kevin Jones
18. Fred Taylor
19. Reggie Bush
20. Willis McGahee
21. Jamal Lewis
22. Cadillac Williams
23. Thomas Jones
24. Lawrence Maroney
25. Deuce McAllister

edit: it's best not to ask for explanations. I wrote it a couple of days ago while and don't quite remember the exact reasons why I placed a few of those in their spots.
Last edited by slacker317 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slacker317
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 213
Joined: 3 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:14 pm

superslugger616 wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee


Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn


to quote a great man "you forgot to add sense to your post"


vick is better than losman
crumpler is better than evans
the atl o-line is better than buffalo's
atl's defense is better, whereas buffalo will be playing from behind more often


Well all those seem to point toward Atlanta as a team being better than Buffalo, not Dunn vs. McGahee. Those might make you tend to think Dunn should be running away with the rushing title. But he isn't. Granted, yes...It's one yard. All I am saying is perhaps Willis should be given a bit more credit for how well he's playing DESPITE all those factors.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby darb48824 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:17 pm

Mcgahee has ONE touchdown in the last TWELVE Games that should keep him out of top 15. That is one hell of a stretch. I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole
darb48824
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 133
Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:21 pm

darb48824 wrote:Mcgahee has ONE touchdown in the last TWELVE Games that should keep him out of top 15. That is one hell of a stretch. I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole


I wouldn't exactly be bragging about Dunn's 3 in the last 19 games. Duckett being part of the equation is a moot point, that hasn't gotten Dunn into the endzone anymore this year so far.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby superslugger616 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:36 pm

slacker317 wrote:I'll copy my post from another identical thread from another forum here. Except it's top 25:

1. LaDainian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Brian Westbrook
5. Tiki Barber
6. Rudi Johnson
7. Steven Jackson
8. Chester Taylor
9. Frank Gore
10. Willie Parker
11. Shaun Alexander
12. Ronnie Brown
13. Julius Jones
14. Tatum Bell
15. Edgerrin James
16. Ahman Green
17. Kevin Jones
18. Fred Taylor
19. Reggie Bush
20. Willis McGahee
21. Jamal Lewis
22. Cadillac Williams
23. Thomas Jones
24. Lawrence Maroney
25. Deuce McAllister

edit: it's best not to ask for explanations. I wrote it a couple of days ago while and don't quite remember the exact reasons why I placed a few of those in their spots.


i think chester taylor at 8 is a bit high
portis at 3: do u own him?
im not sure about julius jones above edge
mcgahee can move up a bit
dunn not in top 25????
Image
superslugger616
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 163
Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:21 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact